All reviewstee timesmain streetoutdoor poolcape codcoffee makerroom was clean and comfortablejfk museumrestaurants and shopsmartha's vineyardhyannis harborferriesratesdocksboston
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stayed here with a group bus trip in June 2016. It is a GREAT location within walking distance of the waterfront to pick up the ferries to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. Great location to Main Street shopping, arts and dining. Great indoor and outdoor pool and indoor hot tub. We had the breakfast buffet every morning which was included in our bus trip package as well as 2 dinners. Food was very good. Staff was very courteous. However, the hotel needs some upgrading, mostly cosmetic. Our beds were very firm, while others in our group did not have that problem. The bathrooms need a lot of improvements. No exhaust fans, old fixtures and a bowed shower curtain rod would be a huge improvement. All-in-all, it was a nice stay and I wouldn't mind staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maureen C
Reviewed 17 June 2016

It would have been nice to have a clock/radio in the room. The tub could use some upgrading. Otherwise, our stay was pleasant. We may stay there in the future. The rates were good. Easy access to Main Street is a plus.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank aarmstrong9747
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was on our list for stop on bus tour.This was awful served tastless Haddock and baked potato was hard only thing i enjoyed was chocolate cake. Servers did not offer drinks. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank vitagrl
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I had a pretty good time. Everything was at a walking distance. Whether it was to food or some shopping it was totally convenient. Room wasn't what I expected it to be, a little on the dark side. I guess of you pay a little more or for a king size bed you get the updated rooms. I dont know how it works. But we used it mostly for sleeping and then walking around so it worked. Would think of updating it though. Wifi barely worked when we tried using it in the room. No type of internet service. Very weak.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Nereida V
Pat S, General Manager at Heritage House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Good evening Nereida,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the Heritage House Hotel in Hyannis. I am glad that you found our location convenient. We do have several different room types and 3 different buildings to choose from!

Pat Stockford

Reviewed 31 May 2016

The room was nice.The out door pool not open ,and the hot tub broken.It was like the beginning of summer surprised this hotel.The front desk told my wife that our last day of a 3 day reservation was cancelled because they overbooked.When I spoke to them the front desk said it was because I booked through groupon.I had to show them that I booked through the hotel website.Only after some raising of my voice did they fix the problem.Then the lady at the desk made a comment almost trying to make me feel guilty that someone else would now lose their reservation.I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank rjgreen928
Pat S, General Manager at Heritage House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear rjgreen928,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback, without this feedback from our guests we would not be able to improve our guest experience. I apologize for the confusion and offer my assistance should your travels take you back to the Cape Cod area. I would like to show you our true spirit of hospitality.

Kind regards,