See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Booked a last minute room at this motel, and was very surprised to see how inexpensive it was compared to the other hotels/motels in the area. Parking was free, and so was wifi. There is no breakfast buffet, but there are plenty of restaurants/diners in the area. The room we got was the one right above reception. It had a separate living/dining and bedroom area with a huge king size bed and queen size pullout couch, both of which were very comfortable.
Staff was very friendly, gave us extra toiletries, towels and blankets. Overall we had a great experience at this motel. I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Great value
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ssb1916
Reviewed 9 December 2014

The worst on cape!!!cops in parking lot,every day. The rudest owners. Nightmare stay!!!thereks plenty motels in same area for the same prise. Ive never stayed in a dirtier,dump in my life . I live on the cape,an people I know said,that s a drug spot.

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Heidi K
Reviewed 28 July 2014

i stayed in this place, and it is ok place place for the price i got however I found ac unit very high to reach for the control buttons as i am a 5.5, besides that it is very loud i had a hard time to fall asleep. bathroom is to small including the vanity. ref sits on a rotten bottom support and cobweb behind the bathroom door with the bugs hanging in it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IsmetIsman
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We only stayed here because we had frozen pipes at home and it was cheap. It is dirty, and sketchy, in spite of the location. People in the next room kept us awake all night, yelling and screaming. I had to call the front desk. There was also construction going on right outside our room, indicating that this section of the motel should have been closed. The furnishings and television were very old. The one good thing I can say about this hovel is that the staff was polite. There are much better places to stay in the area. Keep going!

Room Tip: Don't stop here.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Joy L
Reviewed 13 October 2013

God, where do I even start? Brief statements: Rooms are depressing and claustrophobic. Yellow smokey wallpaper. Rooms are non smoking but people must smoke in the bathroom. Nicotine burns on the edge of the sink. Even the Gideons are afraid of this place..no Bible! Place has a crack house feel to it. Was expecting to see a SWAT team APC parked in the lot with a door-busting battering ram mounted to front. Suspicious people in the lot. No chain on the door. One set of utensils in the kitchenette. Booked through Booking.com. They're the only site that faxes reservations to this place...faxes that are not checked. Everyone else sends e-mail. Lazy staff here had trouble finding our reservation, even though I had it on my I pad right in front of him. Bring your pepper spray for security. Place is next to an airport, with turboprop puddle jumpers taking off all the time. Buzzzzzz! Felt like I was at a weed wacker convention. Its mid October. Pool is drained....I guess that makes it easier to see the garbage at the bottom. Bring Lysol, bottled water, taser gun and Bible if you stay here. I agree with the other reviewer that said it seems like this place is where people go for only quickies. Like Sodom and Gemorrah. Will never bring my family back to this place. Now I know how Lot felt when he escaped! Don't look back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family