See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Staff was nice. The clam chowder at lunch was very good. But the place is Dirty. Old. Smelly. Terrible layout. No complimentary coffee in the morning. That’s one that is always important to me. They had a small satellite Starbucks but you can’t pay with your app. The stairway walking to my room were filthy and my room smelled like mold. This place is in dire need of a major renovation. The resort is oddly long so my room was a very far walk from the lobby.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tsr1234
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The location was within walking distance to downtown. The room was clean but smelly. Rooms smell like roach spray. Someone said it was because of the humidity. However, I have stayed in many hotels in Hawaii and never smelled the musty odor. They have good sandwiches in the restaurant with smiling Jamaican waiters. Desk clerks were friendly, the dehumidifiers in each room, all say time to empty. The only modern room is the bathroom. There was only two coffees in the room, one regular and one decaf. (were we supposed to draw straws for the regular?) WiFi was slow to almost non-existent. There were only two outlets for two people charging phones, 2 cameras and IPAD. The lighting was terrible and no charge port by the bed.all in all, not a comfortable experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank FlipFlopPeki
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The room had a horrible musty smell! Sneezing all weekend. Had to leave the sliding door open and ask housekeeping to come in 2x to spray Febreeze to mask the odor. Bathroom was not well thought out. No towel hook/bar by the shower to place a towel on.
Positive-ish: We were able to escape the unpleasant odor one afternoon by sitting outside the room and enjoy the view of the golf course. The staff was pleasant.

Room tip: Perhaps a second floor room would have a less offensive odor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Resort and Conference Center at Hyannis for an event and found the place very tired and worn out. Rooms are nothing fancy and barely as nice as a motel 6. I think it is adequate but certainly not great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank CMarquet2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Had several complaints, I made a reservation I got there at 2 front desk said it would be ready by 3:00 When I came back at 4:00 the front desk manager said basically it's too bad its not my fault the rooms aren't ready.
I had to wait in the lobby ask every few minutes I had a 5:00 appointment I was supposed to be at I missed it, the room wasn't ready until close to 5 I asked how I would be compensated the front desk manager said she would contact me in the morning as you can imagine this never happened

I would like to discuss this with someone please contact me at 781 915-4316