All reviews off rt bed and pillows fridge and microwave convenient location stayed one night breakfast buffet clean rooms would stay again elevator ma desk boston
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is my third time staying here. Excellent customer service clean rooms and affordable rates. I'd give 6 stars for customer satisfaction if I could. I plan on staying here as often as possible. I can't say enough for the staff. Always nice and friendly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed just one night at this newly renovated hotel. The room was nice and comfortable. The room and bathroom was very clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable too.

The noise outside of the room from other guests was loud and disruptive. Slamming of doors for hours, loud talking and people waking in the room above with their pet elephants - stomp, stomp...

The refrigerator had a good Latin beat and it played that beat for the entire time. I think it needs servicing.

Check in was easy and the staff were very nice and extremely talkative. The check in process took no time at all.

The breakfast buffet had a lot of choices - different types of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, many selections of baked goods and fresh fruits and yogurt.

I found it hard to cut the sausage with the plastic fork though. It's paper plates and plastic utensils, which is understandable for a breakfast buffet.

Check out can be done on line or in person.

Overall I would stay again with ear plugs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Mike E,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that the check in and our breakfast met your expectations. I also take note regarding your comment about the noise outside your room. I will share it with our hotel management for review. I apologize if this might have caused you inconvenience.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Pristine room with firm yet very comfortable beds. Friendly hotel staff and a pretty good "free" breakfast that they do change up a bit from day to day. Was a good home base for the week while out visiting family. The only gripe is water pressure, it was a bit low. Always had plenty of hot water though and pressure was "good enough" to wash long hair according to my wife. I guess I just like the higher pressure I get at home.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

We stay here because family lives here. It's convenient right off rt.495 & rt 290 to Worcester. We fly into Worcester airport (jet Blue)
Staff is courteous and very helpful if needed. free breakfast every morning. it's very clean and comfortable. We will be returning in September 2017.
I give it a 4 star

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cincricket88
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

We are very happy to hear you like our location and our hot breakfast. We are looking forward to your visit in September!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

It was a nice hotel and was clean. It also was in a good location. Breakfast was not included. The issue we had was that there was a bachelor party going. They were so loud and running through the halls that they woke my kids up at 1:30 a.m.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Hi N214,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the cleanliness of our property and the convenience of our location. However, I was concerned to see that you had problems with noise coming from other guests which greatly affected you and your children's sleep. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,