“Nice place... Nice people...”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hudson
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Nice rooms, clean rooms, nice cool air.
Marta is a very hard worker.people like her need to hear how good they are.
The breakfast was good and hot and kept full. My husband has celiacs,they helped with things he could eat for breakfast.
Great firm bed.
Staff helped out with directions.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is my third time staying here. Excellent customer service clean rooms and affordable rates. I'd give 6 stars for customer satisfaction if I could. I plan on staying here as often as possible. I can't say enough for the staff. Always nice and friendly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed just one night at this newly renovated hotel. The room was nice and comfortable. The room and bathroom was very clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable too.

The noise outside of the room from other guests was loud and disruptive. Slamming of doors for hours, loud talking and people waking in the room above with their pet elephants - stomp, stomp...

The refrigerator had a good Latin beat and it played that beat for the entire time. I think it needs servicing.

Check in was easy and the staff were very nice and extremely talkative. The check in process took no time at all.

The breakfast buffet had a lot of choices - different types of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, many selections of baked goods and fresh fruits and yogurt.

I found it hard to cut the sausage with the plastic fork though. It's paper plates and plastic utensils, which is understandable for a breakfast buffet.

Check out can be done on line or in person.

Overall I would stay again with ear plugs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Mike E,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that the check in and our breakfast met your expectations. I also take note regarding your comment about the noise outside your room. I will share it with our hotel management for review. I apologize if this might have caused you inconvenience.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Pristine room with firm yet very comfortable beds. Friendly hotel staff and a pretty good "free" breakfast that they do change up a bit from day to day. Was a good home base for the week while out visiting family. The only gripe is water pressure, it was a bit low. Always had plenty of hot water though and pressure was "good enough" to wash long hair according to my wife. I guess I just like the higher pressure I get at home.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

We stay here because family lives here. It's convenient right off rt.495 & rt 290 to Worcester. We fly into Worcester airport (jet Blue)
Staff is courteous and very helpful if needed. free breakfast every morning. it's very clean and comfortable. We will be returning in September 2017.
I give it a 4 star

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

We are very happy to hear you like our location and our hot breakfast. We are looking forward to your visit in September!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hudson
10.4 km away
6.5 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough
19.2 km away
Best Western at Historic Concord

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro? Share your experiences!