“Great Bread”

Berkshire Mountain Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Housatonic
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My family has been buying bread from this bakery for years. Simply put, they are one of the better bakers of bread products that we have come across in the US. If you happen to be in the Berkshires, I strongly recommend you check them out. They typically have a good assortment of different breads and each one is really tasty.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Nestled in between Great Barrington and Lenox is the Berkshire Mountain Bakery in Housatonic. This is a fairly large operation as they supply baked goods to many of the restaurants in the Berkshires. They do have a small store at their main plant in Housatonic which we make a point of stopping in every time we are in the area. They offer a large selection of bread, croissants, rolls, cookies and spreads. All their items and are amongst the best we have ever had. With all there is to do in the Berkshires stopping at a bakery may not seem like a worthwhile use of time but if you stop by and sample the goods, you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Amazing breads, cute shop with many choices of spreads made with cream cheese. They also carry some soups,and pizzas to take and bake. I love the fresh butter with sea salt.. The bread can be a bit dark and I prefer it with a softer crust but what they do here is top notch all the way.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I discovered this bakery when having breakfast at Housies Cafe where they served the Sunny Flax bread toast. We went in to buy a few items to take home and returned within an hour to buy more to share and put in the freezer. Everything we bought was outstanding. I particularly enjoyed the almond croissant, chocolate bread and cherry pecan bread. Looking forward to our next visit to the Berkshires just for the bread!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Croissants that would be applauded in Paris. A wide range of breads, cookies, pizza dough, all lovingly and masterfully prepared. They come to some of the local Farmer's Markets-but a trip to the Bakery from time to time is always rewarding.