“Delicious sourdough and spreads”

Berkshire Mountain Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Housatonic
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Amazing breads, cute shop with many choices of spreads made with cream cheese. They also carry some soups,and pizzas to take and bake. I love the fresh butter with sea salt.. The bread can be a bit dark and I prefer it with a softer crust but what they do here is top notch all the way.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I discovered this bakery when having breakfast at Housies Cafe where they served the Sunny Flax bread toast. We went in to buy a few items to take home and returned within an hour to buy more to share and put in the freezer. Everything we bought was outstanding. I particularly enjoyed the almond croissant, chocolate bread and cherry pecan bread. Looking forward to our next visit to the Berkshires just for the bread!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Croissants that would be applauded in Paris. A wide range of breads, cookies, pizza dough, all lovingly and masterfully prepared. They come to some of the local Farmer's Markets-but a trip to the Bakery from time to time is always rewarding.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I visited this bakery 5 years ago, and remembered the fabulous bread. We stopped by for lunch and I had the best almond croissant of my life (and I've eaten quite a few over the years); my friend had a spinach croissant and she also gave it two thumbs up. Unfortunately, we weren't going home for several days so I couldn't take along some of their great breads. Worth a stop for a special, high-carb treat.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We were driving through the area, and stopped out of curiosity. It's a small bakery with seasonal seating outside. The ciabatta we got were great, as were the bouchons - small chocolate treats. I ate my bouchon before we drove away, and it was all I could do not to go back for more.