“Best almond croissant I've ever eaten!”

Berkshire Mountain Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Housatonic
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I visited this bakery 5 years ago, and remembered the fabulous bread. We stopped by for lunch and I had the best almond croissant of my life (and I've eaten quite a few over the years); my friend had a spinach croissant and she also gave it two thumbs up. Unfortunately, we weren't going home for several days so I couldn't take along some of their great breads. Worth a stop for a special, high-carb treat.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We were driving through the area, and stopped out of curiosity. It's a small bakery with seasonal seating outside. The ciabatta we got were great, as were the bouchons - small chocolate treats. I ate my bouchon before we drove away, and it was all I could do not to go back for more.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I am lucky to have such a gem in my neighborhood. The frozen crusts are a staple. If you need REAL ciabattas this is the place for you. Also delicious home cooked frozen soups and wonderful, fresh croissants can be purchased, not to mention yummy take-and-bake pizzas. Affordable, convenient and delicious.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We ate at a restaurant in Williamstown MA and enjoyed our meal, but the highlight of the meal was the BREAD. We asked where it came from and they said Berkshire Mountain Bakery. Well we immediately knew we had to stop there on our way home later that week. We picked up loads of different breads, croissants, cookies etc and brought them home and are enjoying them like crazy. I think we're going to have to drive 3 hours back to get a bread "fix" in the not too distant future. Terrific Place!!

Reviewed 5 January 2017

My wife and I travel to the Berkshires twice a year to visit family. Each time we visit, we make time to visit the bakery. The breads and croissants are very fresh and flavorful. A large selection is always available. They have take and bake pizzas as well.