“Bargain lunch”

Tacos Lupita
Ranked #41 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The burritos are great for the price. I have to say, when they first opened the burritos where much larger, but they are still the best burrito place in town.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

All of their food is delicious. Since they have lots of the slow cooked food ready service is quick.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The food at Tacos Lupita is good. The service is quick. But I must be missing something because whatever I order, is too dry. The meat is too dry and the sauces and/or cheese don't make up for it.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

People come here mostly for their custom made hand crafted Buritos. The line moves fast and you will not be disappointed.
Not much sitting room and a bit sparse, mostly a take out place.
You direct what you want in your Burrito and then the cooks go to work for you.
Priced right and so so much better than any fast food shop around.
Tip: Once a month bring home burritos.....nice change.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Wow, what a great place. I grew up in San Diego Ca eating at places like this. I can't believe I found one in Haverhill MA. The men working there were very happy to serve us. There was a little line when we got there. It's always a good feeling when the line is all locals. We had tacos plate and a burrito. Bonus to the food is that they carry the Jarrito brand sodas. Yummy!