“Great flatbread Pizza”

Ranked #1 of 163 Restaurants in Haverhill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2018

The flatbread pizza is great. They also have good clam chowder, salads and calzone. At lunch there are menu items from Olivias. Best fried clams around, wish they were on all the time. Staff is great. Good beer selection.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We had a large party of ten . The waitress was attentive despite the busy hour. The food was amazing, no complaints from any of our picky eaters. The chowder is award winning.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Everything was delicious. Initially we were concerned because the dinner menu was more limited than the lunch menu. But everything we ordered, several appetizers and two pizzas were delicious. Pizza is the main event, they will customize a pizza for you, or try one of their specials!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on our trip to Maine. Atmosphere is casual with a wood planked ceiling and a wood fired oven anchoring the room. You can watch the flatbreads be tossed before hitting the oven. The individual size is huge!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I have dined here maybe 8-10 times in the past 5 yrs and I must say, service, food and ambiance has always been consistently good. There are a bunch of new restaurants around and, honestly, as much as I would like to try them they all get such spotty reviews. I think I will just stick with the tried and true places like this one.

And, Monday night $5 burgers with home made chips? I will definitely be back more often!

My party of 4 had a $5 burger, a very large individual pizza, large fresh salad and a quesadilla along with 2 beers and 2 sodas and the bill was $60 before tip. Excellent value.

Check it out!