“Great food,wine and dessert ”
Review of Keon's

Keon's
Ranked #7 of 163 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We have gone to this restaurant several times and never disappointed. The food is tasty. The wine is great and the bread pudding hits the spot. Small cozy romantic dinning.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Rather small restaurant, but very large tastefull food. Inside and outside seating, although the seating is on the sidewalk. Allan, the owner has done an amazing job running this restaurant!! Also has full meal specials with your wine, or martini, entree, and dessert.
When in Haverhill this is the place you want to be!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Its on the pricey side but the dinner was amazing. The scallop appetizers were incredibly good.the atmosphere was old and bland

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I hadn't been to Keon's since it was located in the Georgetown Country Club--so it's been a while! The warm, cozy spot in Haverhill is fantastic. A friend who eats at the bar every Thursday recommended it. I seem to always get salmon---so am very particular about it and how it's cooked. It was perfect and yummy. It comes with broccolini and lemon pepper cous cous. My husband had the baked haddock. I had a fantastic pumpkin martini as well. We'll visit a lot more!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We’ve been there for supper with our toddler. Service was quick and our waitress was friendly. Drinks were good. I had salmon my husband had a filet mignon. They were both good and portions were just right. Smaller than normal American dishes. My only complaint is about the kids menu. They don’t have separate menu for kids and just offer fired food( chicken nuggets, French fries etc) my toddler can’t have it ,because of this we fed him at home before we went to the restaurant. It would be perfect place for date night.