“Casual after work Pub”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A nice casual after work gathering restaurant with a Pub atmosphere. A varied menu from $10 dollar bountiful sandwiches to $22 entrees. I had a simple "old fashioned cheeseburger" which was well cooked to taste, a good portion of hamburg, with nice portion if tasty Pub fries and a side garnish (tomato and pickles). A wide selection of beer at reasonable prices. The staff were friendly and available. A nice gathering place. Try it!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had the sweet potato haddock was very tasty I had never thought of sweet potato on fish however I was in for a pleasant surprise

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Good beer selection and decent food. Their prices are pretty good for the area too. If you're looking for a good beer, try them out.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stopped by at 3PM on a Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service we received.

Unfortunately, I was not as impressed by the food. I got the chicken pot pie which was pretty much just soup with a toasted pita on top.

My wife got the french onion soup which was cold.

They do have a decent selection of beer and it seems like it could be a really cool atmosphere. Just don't expect too much from the kitchen,

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Came here for dinner with some friends. We had heard great things about this place, so we were pretty psyched to get a night out and come here. The beer was excellent. We tried different local craft beers and were not disappointed. I ordered a burger and was a little disappointed. I had ordered it medium and looked and tasted more like medium well, other than that the service was great and the atmosphere was cool.