“Not the best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The menu isn't the greatest. Mostly seaafood & they have some mac n cheese dishes which someone (adult) in my party was going to get but the waitress said it's a very small portion. One waiter must have been new or something because he came to our table 3 different times trying to serve us other peoples orders. The atmosphere was nice & the music was good (80's) which I like. If you're going just for drinks I think it's a good place as they have quite a few different beers but, the food was only okay. Also, the parking downtown is ridiculously scarce which is another reason to avoid this place. Not one person in my party of 4 said they cared to go back!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here for lunch while working in the area. The sweet potato haddock was excellent - the bartender friendly and the dining area quite nice. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We've eaten here a few times and while the food is good we like the Barking Dog in Amesbury better. Strange atmosphere with the 3 floors of the restaurant. The drinks are very good and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

It was a very cold night so which we were seated upstairs. The bartender/server was phenomenal. The pretzel appetizer was delicious. Food was good, ok value for the portions. Not a hidden gem.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Fun night this facility is huge! Great food and atmosphere.
Lots of parking around this bar. There isn't a bathroom on every floor... elevators though.