“Lunch was great!”

Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Harwich
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The 400 East Restaurant & BarThe inside of this restaurant is so clean and well cared for, first-time visitors often think they've just opened. But the consistency of the wide variety of food items and efficient, friendly service evidence the excellence in this location since 1989. Fun appetizers, numerous salads, fresh ground charbroiled burgers, grilled thin crust pizzas, pastas, steaks, fresh seafood and more. Noted for creative daily specials. •Quick Off and On to Route 6 and Route 28 •Large Party Reservations •Frosty 16 oz. Draft Beer •Private Function Room
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Had lunch with friends who had been there before. Food was fresh and very good. Will return next time we are in Harwich! Good menu.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Love the thin crust pizza and calamari. Chowder is always great! Scallops and Chatham scrod are delicious !

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

400 East is just a couple of doors down from my gym for the summer, so I dropped in for a late lunch. The place was deserted at first, so I was cheerfully served right away. The menu offers a mix of burgers, salads and Mexican fare. I got the Wild Cod Tacos with fries, not understanding that the Cod would be fried as well as the potatoes and that the fries would be drenched in oil. Everything was about as I'd expect from a TGIF or Applebee's (i.e. Nothing special, nothing awful). I couldn't finish everything and wasn't certain I'd have wanted to. But I sure filled up. My waitress was fine. Given the abundance of truly fine options on the Cape at every price level and in every cuisine, I probably won't return. But in a different place, 400 might earn a 6 on a scale of ten.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

An almost Every Year Bisit is Necessary . . . .

This is a nice restaurant with predictable food and service . . ?

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Least costly meal so far! Turkey club wrap was delicious. The bacon on it was exceptional. The best part was our server. AnnaMarie was the best we've had on the Cape. She made a good meal, great!!

Date of visit: June 2018