All reviews outer bar mini bar atlantic restaurant cape cod fire pit pool area tennis courts water view pirate ship lobster roll garden view overlooking pleasant bay beautiful property four seasons children's center lounge chairs chatham bars inn
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I stayed at Wesquassett Resort in October for a 2 night business meeting. Autumn in Cape Cod is absolutely beautiful. You really get a feel of all the colors and textures that New England has to offer. The rooms were incredibly spacious and gorgeous, decorated in a nautical New England vibe. I stayed room 213 and 215. Both rooms are right behind the reception building. Room 213's view looks at reception building. The rooms had a beautiful bathroom with a spacious tub with hot jets. Bathroom was also had great Molton toileteries. It came in handy when I took a nice soak in the tub after some long meetings. The rooms will make the technically savvy people have some fun. TV, radio, music and lights are all controlled via a tablet. Unfortunately, I did not have much rest my first night. As convenient as it is to have all the electronics hooked up together, something was very wrong and created a terrible static noise in the ceiling speakers. It woke me up at 1AM and multiple times until management finally had me moved to room 215 at 3:30AM. I did appreciate their quick response, especially at such a late hour. Room 215 had a scenic view of the cove outside the terrace. Same set up as room 213, but better view by far.

On our first night there, I had dinner at Twenty-Eight Atlantic restaurant at the resort. The room they had us in was lovely and the food was nice. In the morning, we had breakfast at the same restaurant. Coffee is delicious. Much better than the Keurig machines in the rooms. The breakfast buffet had a great spread of cereals, breads, fruits and hot foods.

All in all, a great stay regardless of my one sleepless night. Fantastic way to connect with Cape Cod. While you're down there, don't miss seeing the Chatham lighthouse which sits at the tip of the Cape.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

I am a frequent guest at Wequassett, both for business and pleasure and I have never had a complaint. It is THE most beautiful resort, with the best amenities and the most outstanding staff I have ever encountered. I recently stayed here for business in October and the rooms were outstanding, as usual. The meeting room was outstanding, with top notch service to address out every need. The personal delivery of newspapers, ice and turndown service were the icing on the cake. The staff are so warm and welcoming and they will do anything to meet and exceed your expectations. Many of these folks travel back to their native Jamaica for the winter, earning some rest after working tirelessly for months, with smiles on their faces and a helpful hand for anything you need. Kudos to the staff and to the Wequassett for creating a wonderful experience from beginning to end!

Room tip: The suites are wonderful....especially in the Orchid Building. Otherwise, request a room on the second floor of any building and you will be treated to vaulted ceilings, making the room feel even bigger.
1  Thank burger63
JosetteWillis, Manager at Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank you for your thoughtful review and your continued interest in the resort. We were delighted to receive your feedback and glad to hear that you have enjoyed the resort for both business and pleasure on several occasions.

It is nice to hear that our team provided you with outstanding service. The resort and its team are committed to creating memorable experiences for our guests. It is rewarding to see we have continually succeeded with your visits.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort for a future visit.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Last year my husband and I were married here and our guests are still talking about the wedding-from the service, food, accommodations, and entire experience. The whole weekend was top notch and our wedding planner, Rene, provided impeccable service and the whole weekend was everything we wanted and then some. He is so easy to work with and at the same time provides phenomenal service. He is remarkable!

This November my husband and I decided to celebrate our anniversary here. Again, they surpassed all our expectations. The room was amazing (which included a card, wine and cheese platter from Rene). The service was fantastic- it seemed like every staff member knew we were celebrating our anniversary. All the staff we encountered were so thoughtful and accommodating-truly the best around! We also had dinner at Thoreau’s which was incredible, the best lobster roll I’ve ever had. We wanted to thank everyone at Wequassett especially Rene, who made our two visits at Wequassett experiences we will never forget! It is truly one of the greatest places to visit and we look forward to coming back every anniversary!!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay to celebrate your anniversary. We are delighted that you returned to the resort for this very special occasion.

It was lovely to receive your compliments regarding your experience with Rene. I will be sure to share your thoughtful comments with him and the rest of the team and to thank them for their outstanding efforts.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and look forward to welcoming you back to the resort for a future visit.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

I spent a weekend at Wequassett for business in October, 2012. I was the group organizer for 12 rooms plus 2 days of meetings and clam bake. The room rates were fantastic at $219 per night -- all the rooms were large with well stocked mini-bars. The mini-bar prices are unbelievable, $2.00 for a beer - they don't rip you off at as well. I can not say enough about Floyd at the front desk, he was so friendly and helpful. The food at this resort is amazing, if you are a foodie, this is the place for you. As I said, it was off season so the pool was not open but if it were I could see this being a great family resort as well. I highly recommend this property.

1  Thank Ellestar

Thank you for your review and for selecting the resort as your meeting destination. We were delighted to hear that your meeting was a success and that you enjoyed the food, service and our economical mini-bar prices.

We appreciate that you shared your experience and look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues back to the resort for a future event.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We had a great retreat over the weekend at the Wequassett. The rooms and service was outstanding. I was lucky enough to get down early and play 18 holes at Cape Cod National Golf Course (another treat!). Everyone we worked with before and during our stay was very helpful. We had a a couple great meals on property while there and everything met expectations. Looking forward to a return visit!

Room tip: I stayed in the Round Cove Suite, excellent location and a great room if you need extra space. Many rooms have outdoor fireplaces and Jacuzzi's available
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JosetteWillis, Manager at Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent retreat. I was delighted to hear that it was a success and that you enjoyed your room, meals and service. I was also pleased that you had the opportunity to experience Cape Cod National, as it is a very special course one of the finest the Cape has to offer.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 508-430-3024 if I may be of any assistance during a future visit. We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues back to the resort for another event.