Cape Cod Wishing Well(West Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$154
Winstead Inn(Harwich)
Book now, pay at stay
US$410
Hotels.com
Handkerchief Shoals Inn(South Harwich)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$177
US$740
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$847/night.

No availability for your dates from our partners
Cape Cod Claddagh Inn(West Harwich)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssleep number bedan excellent cookbreakfast was deliciousthree roomscape codhankcranberryelevatornorwichghirardellihosts
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Family business full of stories and history, clean rooms, personalized breakfast, walking possibilities, small pool, building is handicap accessibility, plenty of parking, room with coffee pot, tea bags, mini refrigerator

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Just wanted to thank the owners of this lovely inn for providing my daughter a safe and comfortable place to stay during the January 6, 2017 blizzard on Cape Cod. As a new pharmacist with responsibilities, she knew she had to make it to work on time. The owners prepared her a beautiful breakfast and even cleared her car of snow. As her parents, living 6 hours away, we were grateful that she secured such a beautiful place to stay close to work with owners who went above and beyond.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I spend Christmas on the Cape, but was looking forward to having a comfortable place to stay that provided a refuge from the abundance of family festivities occurring in the same town! I adore my family, but it's nice to retire elsewhere and have some privacy. My expectations were not only met but exceeded! Jane is so kind and welcoming, the inn is very quaint and inviting, and our room was very comfortable. My husband and I will definitely be back. 5 stars!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the friendliness, comfort, dining, and ambiance of this inn. Jane, Colonel George, and Mario make sure you are welcome and comfortable with this setting. The location is quiet and has easy access to Route 6 along with other businesess; shoreline, and church. Thank you.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

My wife and I had to make an overnight trip to the Cape, and I saw the listing for the Inn of Treasured Memories. I made an decision to try this B&B instead of my usual chain hotel, especially since the price was comparable to summertime rates at the other available places. Much to my surprise, both my wife and I enjoyed immensely our stay here. The room was beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The additional amenities like water and snacks (and chocolate) were a fun touch. Our hosts, Jane and Hank, were wonderful, and Jane makes an awesome breakfast. Any time that my wife and I are headed back down to the Cape, my first choice will be to return here if it is available. Thank You very much, Jane and Hank.

Room Tip: Our personal favorite was the Cranberry Room, tasteful and spacious.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family