All reviews front desk fire pit marriott properties sized room small pool boarding school beautiful patio nice hotel rooms are clean hot tub free weights fitness center business center the air conditioning breakfast buffet nice amenities my son
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Nice, updated Courtyard hotel. Very convenient for visiting local colleges. Rooms are very clean and modern. My only surprise was to find that upon check-in, the "Double Queen" room I had booked online was not available, and that I had been bumped to two adjoining King rooms, which I did not want as I was traveling with a minor. The staff, however, was very helpful and did what they had to do to re-arrange my booking. (However, while accommodating my needs, this may have impacted a later arriving guest.) Although I frequently book hotels through the Marriott website, I have never had a booking altered and was surprised that this was done without any advance notification to me. That said, again, the staff made things right and the hotel itself is a very good option. Would definitely stay here again if back in the area.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We enjoyed our one-night stay at the Courtyard. It's convenient to Amherst and Northampton. The room was spacious and clean and the shower was excellent. Staff members were very nice. My only complaint is the noise from other guests who were congregating nearby.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sean W, General Manager at Courtyard Hadley Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for your nice comments, sorry to hear there were some noise issues.

Sincerely

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place, quiet and comfortable. Good-sized room, clean as well furnished. Staff kind and always available. A small pool and a gym available at the ground floor. For whom is looking for a breakfast run, half a mile far from Norwottuck Branch Rail Trail.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sean W, General Manager at Courtyard Hadley Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

It sounds like you enjoyed the stay. What could we have done to earn a 4 or a 5?

Reviewed 22 July 2017

If you stay here ask for Jason at the front desk. He's friendly, professional and Extremely helpful. I was traveling with my kids. I am not familiar with the area and my son has autism and only eat pizza. Jason order pizza for my son. He took the stress out. My son ate the pizza and was happy. Jason save the date!!

1  Thank Aurelia63
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Pleasant , clean, friendly and serviceable. It was asy to get to, had a decent gym, small pool, congenial staff. It is close to both Amherst College and University of Massachusetts . Pleasant views and nice outdoors if weather good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Sean W, General Manager at Courtyard Hadley Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for the nice comments about the team.