All reviews hhonors points mohawk trail nice indoor pool complimentary breakfast room was clean great place to stay off the highway staff was very friendly and helpful free internet yogurt would definitely stay here again upon check nice stay yankee candle ma lobby jacuzzi
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while attending a meeting in Deerfield. It is located within walking issuance of a restaurant as well as a large supermarket. Room was large and clean. Breakfast is included... the typical pre-made breakfast. We would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Been coming to this hotel for years. Yes its dated but it is still adequate for a good stay. I experienced an issue with now new installation of motion activated thermostats. Upon entry of the room on a hot day the room temperature was registering at 75 degrees. For me, I need a room at minimum, 10 degrees less. If unattainable I cannot sleep nor be comfortable. Looking at the controller, the room temp was set at 68 degrees but could not be moved lower. I was told by the hotel management that I need to move around in order for the cooling to activate. So while I don't want to be in this room while it's getting to the temp I need, I am forced to just to get the room cooled. If I leave, it goes back to warm again. If I go to sleep (not moving) back to hot again. Also worth mentioning, the fan controls are tied into this function as well. I typically use the "Constant fan" option to assist in white noise while sleeping.

Long story short, this is a deal breaker for me. If you are not as concerned, and you can live with the other minor issue of the hotel then more power to you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
cchaffee, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018

The staff was very courteous and the rooms were clean and well maintained. The complimentary breakfast had a good variety of food options. The hotel is located for easy access on and off the major highway.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey for the Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, We are pleased that you were satisfied with our hotel and that our Team Members exceeded your expectations. We believe that our Team Members are one of the reasons that Hampton Inn & Suites has been so successful.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We were out in western Ma doing an overnight near ziplining, whitewater rafting, winery and small town visiting. This property is well situated for doing that. Wanted a chain and not B & B style accommodations.
Got the last room at 9 pm on a Saturday night.
The hotel itself is ok. It is clean and the breakfast was plentiful! Eggs, waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit whole and cut up, cold cereal, danish, toast, breakfast meat, hot and cold beverages. Typical chain breakfast.
The seating was ample considering that the hotel was sold out.
The front desk manager, when we checked in was very cheery and a wealth of information about what there is to do in the area. I think her name was Kim. The checkout people were friendly too!
The bed was comfortable and the temperature was good. Room needs updating, but didn’t care.
The window view was overlooking the roof of the indoor pool, not exciting, but really only wanted a place to sleep and shower.
The pool area inside looked fun for families with kids. There were two kids jumping around when we peeked in.
As far as other amenities, no idea, sorry.
All in all, clean, friendly and convenient!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
cchaffee, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Came to the area for a wedding. It was very convenient to everything. The stay was great .The staff was very friendly and helpful. Monique went above and beyond with being very helpful and making you feel welcome. I would diffently stay here again Just please get bigger pillows.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple