Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield
US$70
US$166
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$136
Travel Inn(Orange)
US$61
US$89
All reviewshhonors pointscheese and crackersmohawk trailcomplimentary breakfastdays innnice indoor poolgreat place to stayroom was cleanoff the highwayquiet hotelwill stay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfuldesk staffthe breakfast areafree internetother hotelsenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I recently stayed 1 night at Hampton Inn & Suites in Greenfield, MA for a college graduation. We checked in about 4 pm. I had asked if we could split the cost between 2 credit cards, and I was told we could do so when we checked out. We inquired about restaurants in the area, but no other information was given about the room or costs. When we checked out the next morning, we were told we could not use 2 credit cards, and I discovered that an extra $50 charge was put on my AE. When I asked why, the clerk told me it was to cover the cost of any Cokes or water we used in our refrigerator and possible damage we would do to the room. (He could plainly see we are in our 70s.) He was amazed when I told him there was NOTHING in the frig except my eye medicine. He said it was the policy to keep the extra $50 for 72 hours. I've never had this experience before, and I am sure they could inspect the room to see if any damage was done before it was occupied again--certainly sooner than 72 hours. Since we had paid over $300 for the room for 1 night, I thought this was inexcusable. The staff was friendly, the room was fine, but not worth $300+ and a $50 hold for 72 hours. I am an IHG member, and am supposed to be given "special" benefits.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I stayed at this property over a weekend in May 2018 to attend a workshop in nearby Shelburne Falls. The property is easy to get to from the main road, yet not noisy. The property and rooms are very clean, as I had expected of all Hampton Inns I've stayed at (I was once a Diamond Elite member). The fitness room was in good shape and had the full complement of standard Hampton Inn equipment (i.e., nothing seemed to be missing). At the breakfast area, I noticed that the plastic cutlery were nicely arranged, reflecting the care that the staff took to make a good impression. I will definitely stay here if I come to the area again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cchaffee, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for responding to the recent survey regarding your visit to Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, MA. I appreciate you taking the time to complete it. I am pleased that you were extremely satisfied with our hotel and that our Team Members exceeded your expectations. We believe that our Team Members are one of the reasons that Hampton Inn & Suites has been so successful.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very special. The room was good sized and exceptionally clean. Monique at check in was wonderful!! She was friendly and very helpful. My husband said the breakfast was very good and had a great selection. Overall, a great experience!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We arrived early out running the rain. Monique on the desk was very accommodating and made sure there was a room readied for us. Rooms were very clean. Coffee available at all times. Complimentary breakfast had great variety and was fresh and delicious.
Enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cchaffee, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey for the Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, We are pleased that you were satisfied with our hotel and that our Team Members exceeded your expectations. We believe that our Team Members are one of the reasons that Hampton Inn & Suites has been so successful.
We look forward to serving you again in the near future

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Big clean rooms, walk to 99 restaurant for dinner, excellent breakfast, and friendly staff! The care package for the road (water, Apple, snacks) was an unexpected life saver!!! So, we tried to stay on our return trip and they were sold-out! Good for them but sad for us....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
cchaffee, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

We look forward to serving you again in the near future