All reviews room was clean quiet at night bagels would stay again channels
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I'll be honest by the time my wife and I re-read the reviews about this place online we were worried, to the point that we wondered if I should chalk it up as a loss and get a room somewhere else. We booked it for 2 nights because we had a wedding just over the border in VT and wanted to be close but make a weekend out of it for the kids. We agreed that if it was terrible we would pack up and leave. We arrived late (11pm) our room was on the 2nd floor (no elevator), I asked if we could have a room on the 1st floor and they checked and said yes...Nice, so we got our room keys and off we went. Got to the room and the keys didnt work, that happened twice and then the very very accommodating woman at the front desk made me a 3rd new key amd walked down with us and let us into the room with her key. Once in the room we knew yes it definitely needs updating and the smell of the cleaning chemicals was a bit annoying but it was decent. The tv remote didnt work but again the woman from the front desk came right to our room and fixed it. The A/C made quite the racket yet didnt seem to be able to cool off the room. I think the fact that it was blowing up into the curtains played a part, but if we opened the curtains we'd be on display for whomever walked by.. ..Breakfast was OK not a huge selection but for what we paid per night to even get breakfast was surprising so no complaints there. The Wifi could have been faster, but again it was free and it worked. They had USB plugs in the room so that was helpful. Like I said yes there were a couple of issues that I dont expect to deal with when I spend the night at a motel, especially with my wife and 2 young children. However just over $200 plus tax for two nights including wifi and continental breakfast, lets not forget a staff of people that from the Front Desk to the House Keepers were so genuinely polite and friendly. This place definitely leaves alot to be desired, but its certainly not the worst place I've ever stayed in. It's situated in a great place next to food gas, grocery store, Bj's etc.. The bottom line is, this place is an independently owned Days Inn it needs updates, but if you're on a budget and want a place to sleep eat breakfast and go...I would say this place is just fine for that. In the end it was a little below average with excellent service and a great price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYSINN S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

We apologize for the issues experienced during your stay and assure you that we are addressing them. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you have a nice day!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Great location (highway exit, shopping center, restaurant nerby), well-equipped (e.g.: desktop PC with printer), clean (but cleaning staff sometimes forgetful). Good breakfast, but there may be a greater choice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYSINN S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and assure you that we are making changes to our housekeeping department to avoid any future issues. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My stay at this hotel was awful. The AC unit in my room was not cooling, and apparently had not been for some time. The bathroom floor tiles were wet with condensation and never dried out. The carpet was damp. No repair service was available when I checked in about 8:30 pm on a Saturday, and there were no other rooms available. The desk clerk brought me a fan, which helped a little. I suspect the hotel staff knew this room was unsuitable but rented it anyway because it was the night before a major event nearby, and there are few hotels in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2018

In my 50 plus years of travel I can honestly say I have never been treated as poorly and disrespectfully as I was at this Days Inn in Greenfeild MA. My Credit Card was also fraudulently charged and when I asked the front desk about the charge the man who stated he was the Asstiant Manager straight out told me if I did not like the charge I could leave. I have since had the charge removed by my Credit Card Company after I reported this hotel to them as well as The National Days Inn Office. Please be very carefull before you decide to stay at this poorly run and dirty Days Inn.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Attending a family wedding, my wife and I decided to spend the night rather than to drive 1 1/2 hrs after the event. Had made a reservation 2weeks before with credit card which was charged in full as I received statement before our stay. Guess there would be no refund if our plans changed? The room was ready for us early allowing us to change before the event. Room was clean and bedding was very comfortable. Ac unit had the room very cool and kept room refreshing. Paper products at a minimum, 1/2 roll oftoilet paper and 3 tissues left. Desk in room was wobbly. Well equipped room with iron, ironing board, microwave, mini fridge, hair dryer and lighted makeup mirror. Accommodation met our needs for our one nighter at a reasonable price.

Stayed: August 2018
DAYSINN S, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, we appreciate your feedback and hope that you have a nice day!