“Delicious salads and great pizza”
Review of Baba Louie's

Baba Louie's
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

They have some truly unique and wonderful salads and same with the pizzas. While I normally like a homemade fresh crispy but not too crisp crust this sourdough crust is fantastic. A half carafe of wine was too much for two of us. Their service is extremely gracious and accommodating. This was our 2nd things trying this restaurant in our 4 short getaways to the area over the years.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and I stopped in on a recent Sunday night. It was our first and not last visit. We shared a salad and a large pizza which we were able to do a half and half between their Isabella Pizzarella and Dolce Vita. I can honestly say I have never seen pizza selections with so many ingredients I would not have thought would work with pizza but did and was put together so exquisitely. After sharing Dawn's delight salad we could have easily shared a small pizza. We took half home for another treat the next day. It's a small place easy to miss and doesn't even look open from the street so don't be fooled and don't miss your opportunity. Very worth the effort to find.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Walk into the restaurant and it looks like any old pizza place. But when you see the pizza, it is a whole different thing. The mix of great ingredients, great crust recipe and great ideas for toppings, Baba Louie's earns my favorite pizza place and favorite pizza, the BBQ chicken pizza. Wait in the line if there is one, it's totally worth it.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

One of the most unique and tasteful pies you’ll ever eat. They use a sourdough pizza dough, which gives it this great tangy flavor than dances on your tongue. The sauce is sweet and mild and the toppings range from eggplant to goat cheese and figs. Their salads are massive perfect for three or four as a starter or meal. I suggest you go early as a crowd form outside at around 1/2 hour before opening and it fills up fast, as it is pretty small, maybe 15 tables.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Since cutting out all carbs I haven’t been here in a while, but passing by this restaurant makes me weep for a time when I could. The dough is amazing, the sauce is perfect, the toppings are plentiful. A unique tasting pizza with a dense but crispy crust that’s like nothing you’ve ever eaten. I usually get half eggplant half shrimp! My partner gets goat cheese and fig. Give it a try but go early on weekends as there is usually a crowd waiting to get in at 5pm.