“D-lish!”
Review of Patisserie Lenox

Patisserie Lenox
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

The first time we came here in November it was purely by accident (we just wanted a quick snack while passing through town) but it was so good we made it a point to go out of our way the second time around.

The French onion soup is the best I've had outside of Paris & the pasties (chocolate mouse, eclairs & cream puffs) are on point! I actually find myself craving this place even when I'm back home.

The ambiance is typical Parisian cafe style (down to the French music & sidewalk seating). Very clean, cute, warm & friendly. Definitely worth stopping in (even if it's only to check out the desserts on display).

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This place is great! They make a mean fruit tart, brioche, cinnamon buns, you name it! They also have specialty soups and sandwiches, but I go for dessert.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Relaxing venue with a chill staff and delicious dessert bar- your diet won't stand a chance !!! My husband and I enjoyed our visit and were so glad to sit outside and enjoy the spring air..... Finally a warm day in the Berkshires!

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Been here before a few times for lunch, just coffee and sweets this time. Always good and quick, with nice people serving and French music in the background. Good place to stop in while shopping.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

As soon as you enter the smell of baked goods goes rushing into your nose. The french music plays in the background as you gaze at the glorious pastries that surround you. My friend & I couldn't resist be ordering a variety of goodies! We took them to a dinner party later that evening and everybody was in aw. The ladies behind the counter were nice and sweet. A must visit!