“Pleasantly Surprised”
Review of GB Eats

GB Eats
Reviewed 16 August 2018

My husband & I found ourselves looking for dinner on a Wednesday evening around 5:30 in Great Barrington & decided to give GB's a try because they had ribs on the menu. My husband had the babyback ribs that came with French fries & a sort of salad which he didn't eat, but I did & it was pretty good. I had the fried grouper sandwich & upgraded to the truffle parmesan fries which were excellent. Hubby said the ribs were some of the best he has had. The waitress was friendly & efficient and the prices were reasonable. A nice, clean little place. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

What a great place. Food is delicious. I highly recommend the pork quesadilla. Breakfast and coffee are exceptional too. Just a great vibe. Don't forget to grab a cookie to go!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Need a quick bite with a generous portion of food and affability? This diner provides both. We stopped in just for a late morning lunch and found the menu surprisingly wide range with breakfast and lunch items galore. The food was promptly served, the server was great and the higher quality of food didn’t translate into high prices. We even had a Blood Mary to top it off. So good we decided to return the next morning for a breakfast; seeing us return the staff treated us like we were regulars; Very nice people.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here on Sunday morning and the place was full, that was the first good sign. I had an omelette with side salad and toast, and it was delicious and cooked the way I like it (as requested). My husband had scrambled eggs and chicken sausage and he said it was the best chicken sausage ever! The salad was fresh with a light vinaigrette and toast was fantastic. I highly recommend this place for breakfast!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Best for breakfast or lunch, simple tasty dishes, varied menu. Dinner served several nights per week.Sort of like an upscale diner

Date of visit: June 2018