Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was a wonderful find. We stayed one night only and wished we could have stayed for a week. Leaving open our sliding glass doors, we could hear the sound of the waves crashing on the shore and could smell the briny sea air. A beautiful Inn (rooms are not in the Inn, but in separate, more modern buildings) where you can have a snack or enjoy plentiful complimentary continental breakfast (included in room price). Quiet room, never heard another guest, even though all rooms were occupied. Huge comfy king-sized bed and nice balcony to sit out and enjoy the spectacular ocean vistas. All in all, a wonderful place to stay and we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bass Rocks Ocean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann