“Great breakfast ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

An adorable local spot right across from the beach. Fantastic & very friendly service. Excellent breakfast and nice location. The Cafe faces the water with outdoor seating. I will be back on our next trip to Gloucester.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Enjoy relaxing by the public gardens on the Gloucester boulevard. Small restaurant with delicious foods, ice cream next door and amazing views of the harbor, lots of seating areas along the main boulevard to sit and enjoy after lunch or breakfast with reasonable prices.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

My friends had been here before on our Saturday morning breakfast circuit, but somehow I had missed it. We all had the cheese steak omelet. The three omelets looked as though they were eggs mixed with the cheese and shaved steak mixed in and then cooked in one large pan and cut into three portions. That's a bit unusual I think. The texture was strange and unfortunately, the flavor was a bit lacking. Home fries were delicious and at my request, they grilled my English muffin. Place is clean, service was good.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Small coffee shop place with really good food. Friendly, helpful staff. We got there close to closing and there was no pressure-"take your time and enjoy". Had shrimp roll that was soooooo good and overflowing with shrimp. Will be back for breakfast. This is a breakfast & lunch place only.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Oh, what a bummer of a visit. I had ordered ice coffee, but it was so thin and tasteless that I thought maybe the ice had watered it down. So I finished it and ordered a hot coffee. Terrible. No different. When it was being poured, I could see through it.

I wanted to sit on the deck outside, but there was only one waitress and she said I couldn't sit out there because it wasn't ready...because the 2nd waitress had not arrived yet. She spent time texting her over and over. 20 minutes past her shift she showed up and it was slow moving to get things ready. Sunday morning! I finally got outside, only to wait another 15 min to order.

I ordered 2 eggs and toast. Nothing fancy. They were not terribly busy. It took another 20 min to get my below average food. Toast tasted like the cheapest (or oldest) bread ever. I had ordered juice but since I didn't get it until I was done with my food, I refused it. I don't see this as a waitress problem, I see this as a management problem.

And the late waitress? She shared her disdain for the cooks with the customers at the counter. Classy.

This could be a great place, but it's not worth my time or money to go back and find out. Much better breakfast places in Gloucester.