“Good food.”
Review of Jasmine Garden

Jasmine Garden
Ranked #76 of 149 Restaurants in Gloucester
Reviewed 9 November 2017

They have good Chinese food. I’ve heard the “all you can eat sushi” is very good as well. Great bone in ribs

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This restaurant is the 4th Chinese restaurant in this location they have expanded the bar area for seating and cleaned up the building from what it was before
Friendly service a New Sushi Bar with an all you can eat special and well prepared meals This place finally got it right

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We have had delivery from this restaurant to Rockport twice now. This first instance was astonishingly good. This week...not acceptable. The Chinese main dish of salt and pepper squid was quite tasty. The rest of the order looked and tasted as if it was left over from the weekend and repackaged. Truly unrecognizable Dragon Roll. If it had tempura shrimp it had long since shriveled into a pancake like sliver. The avocado on top looked dreadful. Beijing/Peking Raviolis seemed reheated, and left out for some time before delivery. The Won Ton soup we had rejoiced in three weeks earlier was inedible with a 1/4" + layer of oil on top. Pity.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My friends and I drove up to me some more friends this weekend and decided to pick a place close by . The restaurant was clean and the waiter was terrific. The food , when we got it was ok. I have had better. There was an issue where we had to wait an extra 15 minutes for my friends food because there was a new cook and he didn't know how to make it. My dish was suppose to have scallops but they were missing for the same reason. Like I said the food was ok but for the price it was good. This is one of those places I may or may not want to go back to the next time I visit.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We wanted sushi and really hoped to like Jasmine Garden but it was absolutely awful.
The shrimp tempura was bizarre. It looked and tasted like a carnival corn dog. We couldn't believe it.
And, the sushi was perfectly dreadful. Among other things, we ordered spicy tuna and it was insipid.
So sad because we really wanted to have a good sushi place.

Date of visit: June 2017