“Subway”

Subway
Ranked #17 of 46 Restaurants in Gardner
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I've always had a consistent meal at Subway. Prices are right and service is excellent. I used my Subway Card to get additional discounts and offers.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The service is great! The subs are made perfect every time! I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Subway is what it is, semi fast food, that you pick. Gardner is no different, nothing special, but a good option with control over calories, fat etc.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We've used this Subway, especially when we're in a hurry, don't want to cook and yet, do not want to go out to a restaurant. The food is pretty standard to all other Subways,,,it is good. The employees at this Subway have always been very nice and helpful to us.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

Definitely not the quality I am accustomed to at Subway!The food not as fresh as other Subways I have visited. Lettuce wilted, tomatoes looked as if they sat there for two days. I would not eat there again. It is located inside a Wal-Mart, not sure if that is the issue!

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!