All reviews british beer company free breakfast newer part breakfast options yogurt room key beds were comfortable natick mall needed a place to stay the room was nice convenient location free parking boston bbc walmart college route
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I called to cancel my reservation due to flight cancellation and delays and spoke with Tucker over the phone. He was as rude as he could be! He was non interested. His attitude was so distasteful! I had a non-refundable reservation and boy did he let me have it! As soon as he retrieved my reservation, he immediately became agitated and cut my sentences off each time that I tried to explain my situation. He wasn’t having it nor was he trying to be helpful in any way. He was non compassionate, non apologetic, unhelpful, rude, bad attitude and arrogant! I will never ever book a reservation to stay at this property again and I will tell all of the friends and families at my children’s boarding school to never consider staying here either! Tucker is a poor representation for your hotel! Kimsioux M.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

For the past ten years we have stayed at this hotel, originally a Best Western, numerous times. On this visit, our room smelled musty and moldy so we turned on the air conditioner and left to visit family. On our return when I removed my shoes, the carpet felt very damp. The next morning, I felt nauseous and unwell and my legs itched and burned terribly. I thought it was mosquito bites but they were covered with red dots and terrible streaks of red. We changed rooms. That night there was a huge puddle of water in the bathroom coming from under the toilet. We called in the morning. Meantime I was in terrible pain with uncontrollable itching on both feet and shins. They said the toilet was fixed but a huge puddle was there again the next morning. We called again. All in all, it took 3 days to fix. The next day I went to a local emergency medical clinic because I couldn’t stand the itching and pain any more. The medical nurse practitioner in charge of the clinic told me that it definitely was not mosquito bites and looked more like fleas than bed bugs. Her report reflected this and recommended that we tell the hotel to have someone come in to verify what critters were in that room. Instead of apology, empathy, asking how I was doing, comping part of the bill, we heard a very significant self-defensive tone and a complaint that the manager would have to spend money having an inspector come in. We checked out six days later and by that date, no inspector

We were there for 10 nights and 3 other rooms had been booked at our recommendation by family members. The manager was defensive, insisted she had apologized, and did nothing to make up for the flea bites, discomfort, 3 days of toilet water on our bathroom floor. Her only concern was about what it would cost to hire an inspector.

It goes without saying, we will never stay there again.

Interestingly, Magnuson Hotels head office will not accept any responsibility because the hotels are owned and operated privately and not by the chain.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gilda R
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

When I Booked this hotel online it said that this hotel had a pool and also microwaves in every room. This hotel has neither. I booked this hotel for that reason alone. I was very disappointed and when I told the hotel that they should change the information they told me that it was up to the website that ibooked the hotel through which was trivago.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I always base my choice of accommodation on the opinions of other travelers on the internet and especially tripadvisor, in my short trip to Boston and continued to Niagara needed a hotel that would allow me to rest at night, and that I offer a good breakfast included, this one fulfilled with what is required. I had a little difficulty locating it but maybe it is not very visible on the road. I was also presented with a small problem with the reservation due to the number of people that Booking allowed me and the one that the Hotel allowed since we were 7 people for a room, it was after an arduous day driving to accept 2 rooms, Booking returned me the price difference.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This place looks dark on the outside. Don't be deceived. The rooms are spacious,clean and with all of the luxuries of a 4 star hotel. The management and staff are always outgoing and helpful. The simple continental breakfast suited all of my family's hunger needs at 7am. A great economical hotel ideally located on Rt. 9. Three thumbs up.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family