All reviews dunkin donuts front desk right next door mass pike basic room no frills short drive gas station parking lot stayed nights off the highway comfortable bed easy access one night stay karina boston motel
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We arrived very late in the night and were disappointed to find only 2 towels in the room. The baseboard in the bathroom was peeling away exposing a hole to heavens knows where. The fan in the bathroom had a high pitched squeal whenever the bathroom light turned on. The kids bed had stained sheets. I couldn't seem to find a tissue and in the light of day realized the only tissues were a travel pack by the sink. Housekeeping knocked at 730 am and then never returned. We didn't have another place to stay or would have left. The second night we were awakened by a party outside of our room at 2 in the morning. Beer bottles and furniture were strewn about the next morning. Ugh! Never again at the Red Roof.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Dan F, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Hello,

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience with us, please contact me so I can make things right. Please call me at 508-872-4499
I can assure you that this is not the normal practice here and we do not allow parties here.

Dan Fritz Bob Eckel
GM AGM

Reviewed 14 October 2016

To be honest we choose this motel because it was inexpensive, the room was big and the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom was tiny, there was no hair dryer and it was fairly noisy, would request a room facing the inside courtyard, but still not quiet....

Room Tip: Select a facing the inside courtyard....not great but quieter...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time on writing a review. We are happy that you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. I just wanted to let you know that we do offer rooms with microwave/refrigerators as well as hairdryers and irons. They are called our Superior king and Deluxe two double bed rooms. We only offer them as not everyone is looking for this amenity and they do not want to pay the higher rate and this helps keep the rates as low as possible. We do however carry them at the front desk so if you are in need of one we would be happy to run them to your room. We will be adding more of these features as we will be going under renovation very soon (next month).

Dan Fritz
GM

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The first room we were given was not ready. When I walked in there were towels on the floor and the bed had not been changed. I went back to the office and was given another room. A while after we had been in the room a man came walking along the balcony, peered into our room, walked on and turned around to come back. When he came back I opened the door and asked if I could help him. He had been given keys to the same room we were in. If we had not been there and he were a dishonest person he could have, with the help of the front desk, taken whatever he wanted from our room and the inn would have just said they were not responsible. (By the way the man told me he had been awoken at midnight the night before by another guest banging on his door). Later on when I went to use the bathroom there was a washcloth from a previous guest hanging on the shower rod and the toilet base was filthy. Cleanliness is very important to me when traveling and I felt dirty and uncomfortable in the room after that. We had originally planned to spend 2 nights here and take the subway into Boston to walk the Freedom Trail. Since neither myself nor my husband slept well we decided to move on down the road to a safer place. When we were in the area last we stayed at a Red Roof Inn , which was pretty nice, and I thought this was the same place. After discussion with my husband we decided it was a different motel so that was my fault. This will remain in my memory as the low point of this vacation and we will never stop here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Dan F, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Hello,

I would like to apologize for the fact that e did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that this is not a common issue at our location and we have addressed the situation with our staff to make sure that all of our guests are safe and secure.
Please give me a call at your convenience so we can make this right with you. My phone number is 508-872-4499.

Dan Fritz
GM

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This was booked for me as part of a business trip. I will advise my travel company to never book this type of accommodation again.

Basic is the nicest word I can use to describe this place. Please don't use their website to make your choice, trust me.

This is at best a Motel, at worst a truckstop. Maybe coming from Europe I expected more, but this place fails on every standard.

Fine for one night, if nowhere else has vacancies.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Dan F, Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Repairbot,

I'm very sorry to hear your stay with us didn't meet your standards. I hope you let our staff know of any issues you may have encountered while staying with us, they are trained to respond quickly and professionally to any concern a guest may have. I don't know if you were aware but we have a "hassle free guarantee" meaning if you have a problem during your stay and you bring it to our attention and we can't fix it, your stay if on us! That's how confident we are here at Redroof Framingham, our staff works extremely hard to make sure every guest has a clean, safe and comfortable stay. Although, if we don't know about it, we can't do much about it. Also, FYI, we will be undergoing a multi million dollar renovation this coming November. Included in our renovation will be updated room amenities, premium bedding packages and a 100% smoke free environment, so I implore you and your company to give us another shot. If you sign up for our rewards program (redicard) you could earn a free night in as little as 7 days. Redicard rewards each dollar spent with 10 points towards a free night and you only need 6000 for that, so please give it some thought as your loyalty and business are extremely important to us.

Bob E.
AGM

Reviewed 11 September 2016

really wanted to like this place. The room was basic but functional and the price was right. The room was quiet considering it was near the highway - but...oh my. the room-mates. ants in the bathroom and huge spiders in the bed..seriously black spider crawled up over the pillow right before bed. I figured i 'got him' when I squished him but when I woke up in the morning with a bite on either side of my face i wondered if there were others. No breakfast - for the same price you could go to the no-name down the road which we did the next night. i left Red Roof Hungry, and feeling dirty :-(

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Dan F, Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Hello Kimberly,
I'm very sorry to hear about your recent visit with us at Redroof of Framingham. We have had our maintenance staff look into your observations about ants and determined they must have been pushed around by the heavy rain the other night. We could find no sign of ants anywhere in the hotel. On a brighter note, we are under going a full multi million dollar renovation and would love for you to come check us out. Did you know we are mere minutes from some of the best shopping in New England and less than a half hour from Boston? You can also sign up to become a member of our rewards program (redicard) and be staying for free before you know it