All reviews stayed here room was clean xfinity center would recommend this hotel to anyone complimentary coffee lost power nice hotel new carpet average hotel out of state the hotel staff would definitely stay here again business center marriott hotels patriots game shuttle service king suite
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice enough. However, my room was not cleaned. How do I know, I had a dirty wash cloth in my room. I thought it was my husband's and it wasn't. Didn't notice until day 2 of my weekend stay. I complained asked them to clean my room and when I got back at 10pm. The room wasn't touched. I called downstairs and complained. They were going to send somebody up. But I was already exhausted from no sleep the night before. So, I slept again in my dirty room. The 1st night I had about 2 hours sleep from the wedding party next door. So, my visit wasn't the best. They gave me $50.00 off my weekend stay for the trouble. I thought they should have done more.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Samantha E, Manager at Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay in Foxborough. I do apologize for any noise and cleanliness issues that you experienced during your stay, we want all of our guests to experience a comfortable stay. We do hope that you will visit us again should your travels bring us back to the Foxborough area.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We stayed here while visiting some friends in the area. Its a nice hotel for the price and was very quiet. The room was decent size and staff courteous. I would stay here again when coming to the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We had a soccer tournament in town so my 2 kids and I booked 2 nights at the Courtyard. We chose this property primarily for the use of the indoor pool.

Check-in was not only fast but the two young ladies at the front desk were exceptionally friendly. When I requested sheets for the pull-out couch, they took care of it right away, and when I asked if the pool was open, as the lights were off, one of them took the time to personally walk us down there and make sure we were all set.

The pool was warm and clean. I took a brief dip in the hot tub which was perfect.

We had one breakfast at the hotel. It was a bit pricey for the 3 of us, but the food was good and we were able to skip lunch as we were still full, so it was worth it.

We had a king room with a pull out couch. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the room was quiet. We asked for a 3rd floor location and had a room near the elevator and ice machine, which was perfect for us.

The location was good. Very near the highway and close to the Gillette Stadium and Patriot Place. Not SUPER close, but about 10 minutes away by car, which was well worth the money we saved by not staying right next to the stadium.

All in all, we had a great stay. I would recommend this property to others and will definitely use it again myself if we are in the area again.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Every year for the past four years we book a small weekend getaway at the Courtyard Foxborough. Every year the service is great, the people are friendly, and there isn't one thing we can find to complain about. Samantha and the team around her are great. If you need a hotel in the area I strongly recommend this one.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I recently planned a family getaway for all of the women in my large Italian family. We booked nine rooms and a meeting room for our evening festivities. The day of everyone enjoyed the local nail salons, and others went to Patriot place to shop or take in a movie. As people arrived to check in we found there was a nice area to gather and greet one another with a bar and a fireplace burning. We asked for menus to local restaurants and found two that delivered. Soon after unpacking our bags went to the meeting room and found 4 dressed tables with glasses, additional folding tables to use for our food and drinks. We played games, and socialized, did facials until 10:00. The pool/jaccuzzi were open until 11:00 and at some dashed out to enjoy, while some walked next door to Joes's for a drink at the bar, others went to their rooms and continued to socialize or rest. These tired Mom's felt rejuvenated after this restful stay, very comfy beds! Upon check out we went back to Joe's for lunch before going home. I can't say enough about the accommodations. It was clean, friendly, comfortable and perfect for a quick overnight, girls bonding night! Everyone is talking about next year already! The location was perfect because it was a Galway point for everyone and offered everything we needed. I highly recommend this place!!!!