All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite yogurt bed was very comfortable enjoyed my stay bathroom sink fitness room perfect stay business trip xfinity center front desk staff new england patriots game dishwasher boston ma concert
Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I are working in the northeast so decided to go early, bring our 3 daughters and learn some history in Boston, Plymouth etc.
The hotels in Boston (where we flew to) were outrageous so I looked out a ways & found this one. They upgraded me to the two bedroom suite. The property is nice enough....not brand new and showing a little wear in some places but nice.
The PEOPLE were really amazing. From the front desk peeps to Miriam at the complimentary breakfast who, after my 6 year old daughter had spilled juice twice in one breakfast, helped with an amazing attitude.
We enjoyed the evening "appetizers" after coming back from Plymouth stuff and found full on grilled veggie and beef burgers with lettuce, tomato, cheese etc as well as sodas, Perrier, popcorn, chips, fruit and condiments. This was DINNER really.
The little drive was worth it for the $300 difference and being in a place with such amazing customer service.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jesse W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear GregoryHoustontx,

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad that you were able to enjoy your upgrade and that you found the RI Mix events a good value you for you. We hope you and your family enjoyed the area while visiting and got to see all the historic sites on your list! Please come see us again if you're in our area again. Have a wonderful fall season!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I travel a lot, but this was a local stay for me as my hardwood floors were being refinished. This stay was one of my best experiences near and far. The room was impeccably clean, stylishly decorated and very comfortable. Bed was perfect - nice crisp sheets, firm but not uncomfortable. Bathroom was spotless, and shower had powerful flow. The kitchen was well supplied and the free hot breakfast provided many choices for my picky travel partners. You can even order groceries and have them delivered by the staff the next day!
From registration to end of this 4 day stay everything was perfect and staff were so welcoming. James greeted us at registration and could not have been friendlier. I truly appreciated his attentiveness to every detail - particularly since I was traveling with two small dogs. He changed my room without being asked to a room that was more conducive to pet walking. I truly appreciated him taking the time to learn my name and address me each time I walked by - so personal!
Thank you for such a perfect stay!

Room tip: I like the first floor for convenience in bringing breakfast back to the room and to take pets outside.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jesse W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Nikitobi,

Thank you so much for your review. I was thrilled to read your kind words. I'm very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay and we hope your floors turned out great!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

A terrific stay. The area is very quiet, off the beaten path, and it doesn't have the "hotel" feel. The staff upon check-in were friendly, helpful and provided insights on the local area. Upon checking in to the room, I was amazed. It is very spacious and I had the smallest room size. Full kitchen, living area, sitting area outside of the bathroom, and a very modern shower area. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless. Definately check this property out if you are in the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jesse W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear Mike c,

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We're glad that you were surprised, in a good way, about the size of our rooms, and delighted that you had an enjoyable stay. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The room was very clean and the people were very polite. Very quite place in the morning. It had a full kitchen in it with full ref and dishwasher. Full couch and table for two. Our room over looked the pool. We did not use the pool. We would book again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jesse W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Pam,

Thank you so much for reviewing our property. I'm glad to hear that you had a good stay and enjoyed our staff/property. If you're ever in the neighborhood again, please come see us!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Stayed with my daughter and went to see a concert at Gillette. Took a shuttle to the concert which was not affiliated with the hotel, but only cost $10 per person each way. The room was HUGE! Full kitchen, living room area, separate bedroom and bath! Love the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner :) Breakfast was great and service was excellent!!!!

Room tip: We were on the second floor in a suite
Date of stay: August 2016

Hi Barbara A,

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with usand hopefully enjoyed the concert at Gillette stadium. Thank you for taking the time to review our property, it is greatly appreciated. Please come see us again soon!