All reviewscape codfront desk staffhotel restaurantfitness centerattached restaurantindoor poolmartha's vineyardclose to downtownshort drivewoods holehousekeeperhousekeepingferriesrace
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised upon entering hotel. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Our room looked as if it had been recently renovated and was comfortable and QUIET. Bathroom modern but could have used a bit more light. I left behind clothing which housekeeping already had before I called. They were returned to me in two days. Koodos to housekeeping manager and housekeeper.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
HGiuffrida, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

seasideatlantic,

Thank you, for your kind review of your stay with us. I am so excited that you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel has done some sprucing up, thank you for noticing. We still have a couple more projects to complete. I can't wait to see it all finished. I am very glad that Suzanne was able to return your clothing to you. I will be sure to thank my team for creating an excellent experience for you. Please visit us again.

Best regards,

Heather Giuffrida
Interim General Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I stayed 4 nights at the Holiday Inn while on business in the area. The rooms are very comfortable and have decent wifi. The restaurant and bar both served excellent food and even a decent IPA. The hotel is on only a couple of levels and is set amidst quiet gardens. Very relaxing!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Traveller5662,

I am happy to hear that you found our facility very relaxing. That is sometimes hard to find especially when you are working. I will ensure to pass on your feedback to our bar and restaurant team. They will be very excited to know that you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again on when business or vacation brings you to the Cape!

Warm regards,

Heather Giuffrida
Interim General Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We paid $325 per night. We were in an old, decrepit room, four connected buildings from the pool. We had to pass the laundry rooms to get to the concierge desk. No resolution to room issue. Because we booked through Expedia, there could be nomonetary adjustment to the room rate.

Rob, mgr/restaurant chef tried to help. Offered free meals, hotel points (since we booked thru Expedia, we were,t eligible for Holiday Inn points. Rob had our room cleaned. To my surprise, when we retd for the day, there was a Kuerig coffee maker in the room. Would never stay there again. Except for Rob, the stay was a disaster. We left a day early, unable to tolerate conditions. Lost $300 more. Almost a $1000 for terrible room and conditions.

Room Tip: Dkon,t stay there for a good room
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie O
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear JACKIE O,

Thank you for writing a detailed review about our hotel. We are sorry if the service of our hotel could appear too expensive, but we assure you that our prices remain competitive within the area. Your comments are very important as it helps us constantly improve our standards for service quality. We will take into consideration your review to take corrective actions in the areas that you've mentioned. We look forward to welcoming you back and the opportunity to show you our improvements.

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a night with my bf for his work. The room we had was huge! It was quiet at the end of the hallway, we had a fridge and a fan! The AC was comfortable. The water pressure was actually great considering some hotels barely have any. Hotel bar was alright. No drink menu. Food was good. Blackened chicken over fettuccine. Delicious! Ordered their homemade chips. Couldn't get enough of them!!! A must try!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Dear Melissa1282,

I appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel. Providing excellent customer service and comfortable stay are some of the things we pride ourselves in, and it is pleasing to read that you were satisfied with the room received and liked the food served. Your patronage and feedback is very important to us as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Thank you for staying with us and hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Nice holiday inn. Great beds, friendly front desk staff, laundry faculties available. I used them and all brand new and 2.00 to wash and 2.00 to dry. The pool was nice too as it has a big deep end. Hotel is very quite. I almost felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. No one ever in restaurant and server was dry personality but good. So no complaints. It's near a lot and only a few minutes from the beach and the town. It's really near almost everything.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather P
Mimi V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Greeting Heather P!

Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We all here appreciate you taking your valuable time to share with others your recent stay. The front desk is all smiles that you recognized them personally. Please come back and visit us again!

Warm Regards,