Just stayed at the Sea Crest for a conference and was impressed by the renovations. The rooms look great and had a convenient bar area with fridge, which was very helpful to bring my own snacks/drinks. The pool isn't finished yet, but if they do as good a job as the rest of the renovations, I think this place will be fantastic.
Only complaint was the sheets and towels had a few questionable marks, which is unfortunate given that they are probably brand-new with the renovations. Hopefully, they've invested in a good washing machine to keep up with their new look.
One word of warning to fellow conference attendees, be sure to bring a sweater. The conference rooms were freezing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod