“Great Place to Eat in Falmouth Cape Cod”
Review of Crabapple's

Crabapple's
Ranked #14 of 170 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This past Friday we were driving into Falmouth for dinner. It was a last minute idea and as we approached Crabapple's we decided that we should try it. There was no space to park so we had to use the satellite parking lot. This was the first indication that this place would be good. When we got in there was a wait so we sat at the small bar and ate there. The food was great we both had the seafood lasagna one of their specialties. The staff and the diners were all very friendly and the food was great! We have been driving by Crabapple's for years and am glad we finally decided to try it. I suggest that anybody going to Falmouth to dine try this place.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Had seen prior reviews, and I drive by this establishment on my way into Falmouth every weekend, just had never had an opportunity to dine here. Clearly I need to re-prioritize and make this a staple of my weekend and summer cadre of establishments.
We went for dinner, small quaint little place, could not have been more than 15 tables. Place was impeccably clean, and the staff could not have been more attentive and friendly. I would guess that for breakfast and lunch this place is a hidden gem.
Menu for dinner was excellent and had more options and specials than were on the published menu - more than I needed to make for a varied selection for sure. Prices were very reasonable, and the food was excellent. I still cannot get over how clean this place was, and the decoriations and the coziness of this place was just great.
I will guess that it is a family owned and operated establishment, and you can just see the pride of ownership exhibited from the time I walked thru the door, until we left. We just felt like regulars the way we were made to feel so at home.
Really pleasurable visit, and will be back for sure.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

A wide selection of breakfast items, all locally prepared. Service is great. One of the hangouts for locals.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Stopped here for lunch on the way to a meeting. Large portions and very good.

1  Thank cmbr
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I am a little surprised that this restaurant has so many good reviews. We recently went to Crabapples...our second time around. The first time, we had breakfast...which wasn't horrible, average...nothing to brag about and no formal complaints. Then we tried dinner. Dinner wasn't pleasant. I am a true crab cake lover and Island girl and these were the fishiest crabcakes I've ever had. And everyone knows that if it tastes "fishy"...including fish, something's not right. The coconut shrimp spring rolls were a hot mess of coconut gush inside a wonton wrapper and inedible for my taste. A lover of good calamari, I tried theirs as well and it was just as bad. The coating immediately fell off the squid and it was very chewy. It's not often I go somewhere and leave so much food on my plate...especially the appetizers. We won't return because there's plenty of other places to choose from in the area. The atmosphere is also much to be desired....but we could forgive it for better food.

1  Thank mrs-marthasvineyard