All reviews within walking distance martha's vineyard screen door free bikes ferry tickets island queen ferry mini fridge cape cod betsy's diner main street rooms were very clean friendly hosts shopping and restaurants perfect location restaurant recommendations a great place to stay woods hole
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I stayed for one night recently and would highly recommend this motel to anyone. It is very very clean and the personnel are very nice. Nice pool area and convenient to town. For the price this is an excellent choice if you are passing through. Vu Dang, the new owner, is very nice and working so hard to make this place great. I wish him best of luck! Cleaning staff is amazing!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mschiavello
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Mariner Motel for 5 nights with our 2 teenagers and we just loved it !
It’s a Cozy, clean and cute place with a clean swimming pool in an extremely prime location.
Walking distance from the beach, restaurants, bars and Island Queen fairy that goes to Martha’s Vineyard.

Would absolutely come back:)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Great motel clean and very friendly staff . The room was spotless and close to everything in the Falmouth area. Planning on another trip in September when it’s a little cooler outside . Great restaurants in the area too! The staff gave me a 20 per cent coupon for a Mexican restaurant that was also 5 stars.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I stayed at this motel for a night last week while on a business trip. It has a great location on the main street, a short walk to the main shopping/dining district. I had a room close to the street but heard no street noise. The room was clean, the AC fan and bathroom fan were very loud, and the AC was not usable because of this (which was tough as it was very hot and humid). The reception staff was very nice. The price was also very reasonable. It's a simple, nice, clean motel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I booked this motel for one night only based on the reviews. The man on Reception was very helpful and friendly, and Reception itself was bright and airy and smelled fresh. It’s a shame the same can’t be said for the room. To be fair, it has most things you could want in a room - flat screen tv, WiFi, ironing board, coffee maker, table and chairs, mini fridge etc, and it appeared clean and the beds were comfortable. However, the room had an overpowering smell of damp which was so strong that I actually didn’t get used to it. I did take some clothes out of my suitcase to stop them from creasing, and they did have a slight smell to them when I repacked them. The bathroom was clean, but dated, and the floor seemed to be permanently wet and slippery, presumably due to condensation. There was nowhere to put any toiletries, and for the $240 for the night, I would expect more than one-ply toilet paper! All in all, I can’t say I would recommend it, it’s incredibly dated, and having never stayed in Cape Cod previously, I have no price comparison, but if that’s the price per night, I think there should be some renovations to bring it up to standard.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple