“Definitely worth a visit!”

Anejo Mexican Bistro & Tequila Bar
Ranked #12 of 176 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Añejo Mexican Bistro offers a unique take on fresh Mexican cuisine and cocktails offered in a fun, sophisticated atmosphere on Main Street in Falmouth
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very good Mexican food! Started with delicious cocktails - and not just the typical ones! Extensive menu plus daily specials made it difficult to decide, but we finally decided to share the Tres Enchiladas and Tres Tacos. Both were very tasty, but vastly different in portion size. Enchiladas were generous size but tacos were tiny, with only a tiny side dish - more appetizer size than entree. Service was a little slow too. We’ll definitely return, but it could be better.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Went with friends Saturday night. They never disappoint. Had the guacamole at table side....awesome! I'm a vegetarian. I had the Chile Relleno. OMG so delicious. I've been thinking about it all week. So good.

I highly recommend Anejo. Ranked #1 Mexican on Cape deservedly.

Only caution is many of the sauces are non-vegetarian. Surprising for Mexican. Be sure to ask your server.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

It has been some time since we have eaten at Anejo, but we went last night for dinner with two friends from Brewster who had been craving Mexican food. We were all very happy with our meals. Two of us ordered the Tres Enchiladas. While I did like the port verde and beef raja, I did not care for the chicken mole. Next time, I will stick with the verde enchiladas. My wife ordered the tres tacos, and only managed to eat two of them, so I got to try one. It was very good, and I especially liked the corn and black bean salad that came with it.The fourth member of our group ordered the grilled salmon tacos, anmd her plate was returned empty, so I assume it was a hit. The service was excellent. If you plan to visit in the summer, there are crowds, but the restaurant offers outdoor seating out front, and it is a wonderful place to have a drink with appetizers and watch the world go by. By all means, give it a try.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

No seats available at 5pm on a Saturday night!
For these two tourists in February, we believe, the locals know best.
We managed our way down a long bar area to the very end next to the "pick-up station". Tomeka, was managing this end of the bar. This bartender has got to be the best in Falmouth! Whoever owns this place was made proud by her. I hope I have her name correct.
My wife, started and ended the night with marguerittas. If Tequila is your thing, this bar has it all!
We ordered 2 items from the kitchen.
One was the best we have ever tasted! NACHOS
One was as good as we have tasted. Fish Tacos.
Would return again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

One of the best Mexican food restaurants on the Cape! Service was great and the vibe was a lot of fun!