“Great Food, Great Atmosphere!”

Lusitano Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 239 Restaurants in Fall River
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Recently had dinner with my family at Lusitano Restaurant. We were in the mood for Portuguese food and this place did not disappoint! We arrived on a Saturday evening and were promptly seated. We were pleased with the way staff went out of their way to accommodate special requests! Our food was delicious and to top it off, we were treated to great entertainment during our meal! A few tables even chose to get up and dance!! It was a fun night, we will return!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Another great Portguese restaurant.The atmosphere is very nice and of course the food is very good. As in most of these places I recommend the Cod fish Gomes Da SA. It is small pieces of cod fish with small slices of potatoes in olive oil garnished with olives and slices of boiled egg. The Portugese vegetable soup is a great starter. I would also recommend the Portugese steak witha egg on top

Reviewed 26 July 2016

has good food but service was not good. Only one person on for whole restaurant. And she was not friendly at all.

1  Thank Viriato B
Reviewed 8 July 2016

There wasn't hardly anyone in the restaurant, yet it took forever to get served. After we were done, it took a long time to get the bill!!! We were there for hours. The food was OK, nothing special and we found the prices to be high. There are many good portuguese restaurants in Fall River. I wouldn't recommend this one. We didn't even leave a tip, service was so bad!!! The owners are the preparers and server. They won't see us there again!!! We were nothing but aggravated the whole time we were there, couldn't get out fast enought!!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

What horrible service... Food was OK, but service was horrible and waitress was rude. Had a Restaurant.com gift certificate and once I was ready to pay bill, I gave my gift certificate and the waitress brought me another with her tip added. Going to call the owner, when asked to speak to the owner I waited and waited and she never came.