“ok place”

Lusitano Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 237 Restaurants in Fall River
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Reviewed 26 July 2016

has good food but service was not good. Only one person on for whole restaurant. And she was not friendly at all.

1  Thank Viriato B

Reviewed 8 July 2016

There wasn't hardly anyone in the restaurant, yet it took forever to get served. After we were done, it took a long time to get the bill!!! We were there for hours. The food was OK, nothing special and we found the prices to be high. There are many good portuguese restaurants in Fall River. I wouldn't recommend this one. We didn't even leave a tip, service was so bad!!! The owners are the preparers and server. They won't see us there again!!! We were nothing but aggravated the whole time we were there, couldn't get out fast enought!!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

What horrible service... Food was OK, but service was horrible and waitress was rude. Had a Restaurant.com gift certificate and once I was ready to pay bill, I gave my gift certificate and the waitress brought me another with her tip added. Going to call the owner, when asked to speak to the owner I waited and waited and she never came.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Took my parents here on Sunday for lunch. Although the restaurant was fairly empty 6 others guests in the restaurant we waited for 90 minutes for our food. When I asked the owner what the hold up was he rudely told me that fine dining took time and that if I wanted fast food I should have gone to McDonalds. Now let me clarify one thing by no means is this a fine dining establishment and I would have received better service at Mc Donalds. I wanted to leave at this point but everyone was starving so we decided to stay. The food was just ok definitely not worth waiting 90 minutes for. Next time I am in the area I will definitely go to Mc Donalds as the owner suggested.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

We went here on a busy Saturday evening. There was a wedding reception and large birthday celebration so we were willing to tolerate slow service. Though clearly stressed and very busy our server took the time to explain how several of the dishes were prepared. The cod fish cakes and kale soup were excellent. Shrimp and beef kebabs were also very good. Granted the neighborhood is not the best and the "décor" is definitely tired but we go there for reasonably priced and well prepared Portuguese food. Will definitely return,The manager was very congenial and did all he could to keep things moving