“Poor flow process”

Add it.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Fairhaven
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on a rainy day and there was no one inside. I ordered a basic smoothie and waited almost 10 minutes while I watched car after car go through the drive-through.

I heard the girl who took my order repeatedly ask if they were making my smoothie, but it still took several minutes. The smoothie for me, was just OK. It almost tasted water down. Probably depends upon the flavor you order.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We ate here several times during a ten-day visit to New Bedford/Fairhaven. Friendly staff, great food. Parking was tight, required a little patience, but food was worth it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I'm nearly addicted to TS, a habit I don't regret. I never vary my menu choices because these two are so good: Island green smoothie (Spinach, kale, mango, pineapple & banana) made with Splenda. Keeps this cold refreshing beauty under 200 calories.
And for those times I'm feeling frisky, I order the Rustic Turkey & Apple Club
(Turkey, cheddar, gorgonzola, bacon, dijon honey mustard and house-made kale & apple slaw on thinly sliced seedilicious bread). The toasted seedy bread is the best I've had anywhere. It's really fast food. Service reflects this but does the trick. Restaurant is clean and so are the restrooms

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Nice selection of smoothies. Healthy a focus but plenty of non so. They have a good choice of sandwiches which I didn't try.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We've visited a few times and every time, the employees seem overly stressed trying to keep up with patrons, on-line orders and phone orders. The "menus" available on the way in are seriously out of date and we've ordered a few things only to be told the menus were "old" and the items no longer available. Why not just get rid of the old menus? Parking is horrific. We've never received our full order correctly. Something is always missing like chips or a drink. The food is pretty good and smoothies are delicious but we'll wait awhile before going back. The atmosphere is just to frantic!

Date of visit: August 2016