“Best Bakery”

Elm Street Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Everett
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Almond Macaroons and Raspberry, Apricot Cheese Bow cookies are my favorite Everything you get from Elm St is so good

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

You wouldn’t expect this bakery to be where it is ( which is smack dab in the middle of a residential neighborhood, but man is it great!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I grew up in Everett and didn't realize till we moved away how good Elm Street Bakery actually is! We still drive down to get stuff because our local bakery aren't as good.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have been living near Elm St. Bakery for almost 50 years and there is no other Bakery around that can top this Bakery. Everything is first of all so fresh and so delicious. My husband loves the Italian pastries. When my children were small and attended the local school, they would always stop on the way home for a piece of their homemade pizza. Today when they visit us with their own kids, they always stop by for some to share with them. On holiday's, the lines are so long to get in they have to hire a police detail. Breads, pastries, bread crumbs, anything you buy their is absolutely top notch.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Found Elm Street bakery after the old bakery we liked in Somerville closed, and after many visits to other bakeries who just didn't make the grade.
Elm Street bakery is an old fashioned bakery that still makes bread, cakes, pies, and cookies. The only item I've bought are the cakes, and they are fantastic - they look great, taste great, and are reasonably priced. For me the big winner is the fact that they use fresh whipped cream on their cakes, not way-too-sweet frosting.
While they are a little out of the way, they are worth the visit.

Been to Elm Street Bakery? Share your experiences!