“Not that wonderful”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2011

We went to this restaurant to have breakfast, as we were told that they had great crepes - which we did not have. Our meal was mediocre at best - nothing special - just ordinary.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

My wife and I twice went to Among the Flowers during our 2 day stay in Edgartown. Service, food, and sitting options were all very good. The grilled homemade muffins were excellent. If we are back in Edgartown, we will be having breakfast here again.

Reviewed 8 October 2011

Took my wife to Among the Flowers. Had read reviews all where on point. We got there just in time to avoid the rush. Only had a 5 minute wait to sit outside on a beautiful Saturday morning in MV. Once we where seated friendly waitress took our orders I had french toast , coffee and bacon, wife had waffle, juice and bacon. They keep you filled up with fresh coffee. The food arrived in about 10 minutes. The fresh toast I had was better than the waffle my wife had. I do prefer to eat my food with a real knife and fork on a real plate but knew going in they give you plastic wear and paper plate, a little tacky but ok. The breakfast cost me about $27. I would just say it was ok it was nothing special, the view really is of a parking lot . We enjoyed each other more than the food. On a A- F scale it's a C. Staff was friendly, food average, view of parking lot with a wabbling table.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

It's hard to understand some of the TA reviews when they can rate this restaurant so highly. The omlettes were significantly overcooked and dry, the coffee unremarkable, the ambiance...crowded, and service just ... serviceable. On a favorable note, the menu was interesting. We just wish the food tasted like the menu read. One visit to this restaurant for breakfast was enough for us.

1  Thank Travel4Bee
Reviewed 6 September 2011

ATF is a well kept secret among locals. The restaurant is owned and operated by Pat & Polly Toomey and their attention to all aspects of the business is evident from the fresh flowers on the tables to the outstanding and friendly service, and most importantly to the food on the tables. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all excellent. Pat mans the kitchen and is the only chef on duty duiring the dinner hour. Polly manages an outstanding service staff and her pleasant demeanor rubs off on the wait staff. The combination results in an outstanding dining experience. My only complaint is that it's not open all year round!