“Best Lobster Roll”

Tommy Doyle's Pub & Grill
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve had lobster rolls from Provincetown to Bar Harbor, and Doyle’s is the best. It’s a very large portion of lobster (almost can’t finish it) served with one side of fries, sweet potato fries, or onion rings. Having eaten my fair share over the years, this is the best! Onion rings are fabulous too! In fact, I’ve only had delicious meals here. You will be very happy with whatever you choose!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great local spot, nothing fancy, great service and family friendly. The lobster specials are on until they run out. If you are looking for a great lobster special come here! Two lobsters and a beverage for $16.95! They also have lobster casserole, lobster roll and other great meals like fish and chips, steak tips, etc. We will definitely be back for more lobster - but maybe leave some room for the great desserts they have too

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Food was terrific, waitress was great. Calamari appetizer was cooked to perfection, not overdone. My salmon dinner was delightful with just the right seasoning and, veggies were not over cooked. I don’t like my food over cooked and dried out. This is never the case at Doyle’s. My friend ordered same as me, salmon and was equally pleased with that dinner. We were not rushed at all and were able to sit and enjoy our meal and dessert without being rushed. Enjoyable evening and meal.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We had a large group of kids and adults (sports team) Everyone ordered off the menu, they had no problem spiting the tabs into families! The food and service was very good. Will return soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Enjoyed dinner here at Doyle's. Sat at the large bar with nice comfortable seats. Lots of locals around the bar. They have a full bar, several drafts beers, and a huge menu! Staff was helpful and efficient. Really enjoyed the steak tips and the fried scallops. Good local pub good at reasonable prices.

Been to Tommy Doyle's Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!