“CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS”

Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I was very excited to visit and saw only good reviews, but unfortunately they are currently closed. Don’t make the same mistake as I did. Call first or check online. (It did not notify me on TripAdvisor).

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This little place is fabulous! I ordered my dinner to go to take back to my hotel. Everything was so fresh - the grilled salmon teriyaki was delicious, not too sweet, and the veggies were done perfectly. Had steamed edamame, too. I NEVER write reviews, but I felt compelled!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

One of the best in the area. Very fresh and creative. Chef will also make what ever you want if you don't see it on the menu. I cannot comment on the other menu items because the sushi is so good I never want to try anything else!

Reviewed 19 December 2015

I have eaten here for Lunch a number of time and would recommend it, I always get the Lunch Bulgoki box with a side of extra Kimchi. The Miso soup is well prepared, I like it steaming hot and a little salty. The main reason I stop at any Korean based restaurant is for the Kimchi - While here they add a little more Ginger than I am used to I do like it , the Kimchi is made in their kitchen and I enjoy the variety of flavors. There is not much seating so it may be more difficult for family dining? and they always are doing a lot of take out.

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

There are not many memorable places to eat in this area, you have to know where to find them, and this is high on my list. The menu has so much more than sushi, and the locals know this judging by the volume of take out. It is a treat to eat in the tiny restaurant, in beautiful and relaxed ambiance. The owner serves you like you are in her own home. I love bringing my family and friends here. They have a very unassuming location in little strip mall, which makes it a special find, you have to know it's there rather than just happen upin it.