Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod
US$163
US$77
US$69
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$75
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$61
Eagle Wing Inn - Cape Cod(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$120
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$120
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$93
Midway Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$99
Wellfleet Motel(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
Official Site
Southfleet Motor Inn(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$140
All reviewsfour pointsoutdoor poollawn areacape codsmall fridgehammocksfacilitiesdogs
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Been going to this hotel for 15+ years but it hasn't been taken care of lately. I was there last week and had a room where the bathroom door wouldnt stay closed, the toilet seat slid side-to-side,the AC smelled funky, bed sagged and the phone didnt work. I didn't bother to complain as it was too many things to fix and didn't want repairmen in my room or to be bothered moving all my stuff to another room that may have problems of its own. I only sleep in the room. I did tell the front desk when I checked out, so they could fix things up for the next guest, and she just mumbled that I should have told them sooner. Ownership of this hotel (and the Sheraton next door) has changed a few times over the years with each new owner doing something different. My biggest complaint this year was being told that ALL rooms are now 'Pet Friendly" meaning that I can no longer request a room that has not had cats or dogs in it - which I am allergic to. The rooms are carpeted so animal residue stays in the room even if it's cleaned between guests. I was told that the buildings were sold again recently and really hope the new owners will reconsider the animal policy and fix things up a bit. I love this section of the Cape and especially the lawn and pool areal at Ocean Park. The cost of the rooms are usually reasonable. It's also nice to use the Sheraton's indoor pool on rainy days (but wish they would fix their whirlpool which has been broken for a few years...) I also love the breakfast buffet and waitresses at the Sheraton! I have my fingers crossed for the new owners!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Cassandra S, Front Office Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

"Kelly P",

I am sorry to see you did not enjoy your stay with us this year. Linchris Hotel Corporation owned our motel the last 19 years and JNR Hotels just became our new owners this June. There will be several things done to upkeep the motel. We will remain pet friendly but I am not sure if all rooms being pet friendly will change. We hope you will continue to stay with us and accept our sincere apology in your experience this visit. I will be sure to pass all of this along to the correct members of our team.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this motel for years with my kids because of the nice pool, lawn area with hammocks, sizeable rooms and proximity to beach and other nearby sites. I don't know that I will again. I keep waiting for maintenance/heavy cleaning to be done to the aging baths and especially room exteriors, stairways, railings and second floor walkways. Our bedroom area was nice and very clean, but the tub had gross mold around the caulking and wasn't cleaned well during the trip as it got dirty from post-beach showers. The exterior doors are scratched and dirty. Refrigerator handle was broken and my daughter and I both cut fingers on it. Our first room literally had knobs broken off both bedside lights and cracks in bath tiles plus fridge -- we moved. Stairs to second level are covered in moss at the creases/edges. (Power wash could be done, no???) Second level walk is dirty and floor sags in spots such that it feels you might break through it. Pool chairs are nice but the fabric is really dirty. The owner/management needs to wash all of these areas. They are taking guests' money and need to invest in the property as well. I really like this spot -- I just wish the owner/management would pay attention to routine maintenance, heavy cleaning and replacement of old, broken appliances. Plus this year was good coffee in the lobby -- way better than in years past.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Cassandra S, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

"Rose J"
I responded to the Expedia review as well so I am just copying and pasting here.
I am glad to see you have stayed with us for a number of visits. I would love to know what room this is you took pictures of so I could get this fixed right away. The Refrigerator and lights could have easily been fixed and should have been before your arrival. I find this information helpful since I can't personally get into all the rooms each day. I do want to say we had plans to replace a lot of the outdoor wood. There was a set back and we didn't feel it would be enjoyable for our guests to have construction going on in the few months we are busy. We have new owners that came on just before Memorial Day. They are eager to tackle several projects and I am excited to see as well. Feel free to contact me and I would be happy to keep you in the loop. I would hate to see you not stay with us again. Thanks again for your feedback it helps!
Kindly, Cassandra

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I knew when booking this for our vacation that it was a basic place and a 2 star inn. But, because the property is right next to the Sheraton and many of the facilities there are also included at no extra charge, I believe this 2 star inn should have some better standards because it feels part of Sheraton.

We stayed on the second floor.

Bathroom wasn't too bad and I was surprised. I loved the curved shower rod. Great idea! The small window that looks out to trees, which you can see out while showering through the mesh top of the curtain. Loved it. The window also opened to air out. I didn't like how difficult it was to pull out the water knob to turn on the water. The ceiling metal trim had some rust at one corner. Of course, there was hardly much room for toiletries in the bathroom. But, I moved one of the chairs next to the bathroom and it worked good. Oh, I liked that the shower and toilet were separate, with a door.

In the main bedroom area, we tried the tv once but we couldn't get cable at all. But we were busy all days so it didn't matter to us so I didn't complain and let it go.

As you walk in, the first thing that can be seen was some noticeable damage on the wall. Should have already been fixed. I liked that there was a full length mirror. The rug needs to go, for sure. There was an edge of the rug was not vacuumed and dust and stuff was there. But mainly the room felt very clean overall.

The bed, I have to say, was very comfortable. The middle "felt" blanket had a couple of holes, though.

The a/c was too loud, even on low. The air only fan was too loud. I turned off the unit completely for the entire time.

The small fridge was old looking and very small. And is the door handle cleaned and sanitized?

The front office people were very nice.

The grounds weren't bad at all. We didn't have a chance to use the pool. But if you like to run and exercise, there is plenty of room around this inn and the Sheraton. That was great.

For the outside of the inn, it shouldn't have looked so mismatched. Many areas had new replaced wood that was unpainted and some areas with trim that is rotted. That felt like I was entering a one star inn.

Basically, it was fine to have a plain design like it is but it should be finished properly, inside and out.

Again, the Sheraton is literally right next to this inn. The breakfast buffet at the Sheraton was ok for what we ate.

I may go back if they upgrade a few things.

Also, I wonder... do hotels and inns wash the top comforter after each stay? I don't like to use the top comforter because I don't know if it is washed. Does the headboards get cleaned and sanitized? The door handles? Tv remote? How are the pillows handled when the beds are made (a persons face will rest against that pillow case). Etc.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SUN_and_H2O
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I'm staying here currently, from 7/23 to 7/28. This place was advertised as having wifi, which is why we booked it. Every day since I've been here, I've asked the staff to please fix the Wifi in Room 30. I have work to do, & besides this is a service we're paying for. It's now the 3rd day. Nothing has happened & the wifi still doesn't work.

Room Tip: Room 30 does not have wifi
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Cassandra S, Front Office Manager at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hi Dylan,

I am glad I was able to speak with you and that it is working now.
Please let me know if you have any further issues. We just replaced the
whole system at the beginning of the season. I hope you enjoy your last
night with us. Truly sorry for all the trouble with the Wifi.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We chose this hotel because we are a family of 5 and hotel rooms with two beds just cause all kinds of trouble, no one sleeps, etc. Ocean Park Inn had a family room with two bed rooms (three beds and a sofa) Hallelujah! I liked that the hotel allows you to use the facilities at the hotel next door (the Four Points). Our family used the indoor pool there and had breakfast the next morning at the restaurant. Both were decent. Our rooms were clean and bed comfortable. We could have easily stayed here for a few nights as we were able to spread out. Outdoor pool had lots of space and most times my children were the only ones in the pool. Just don't go there expecting a 5 star resort and you will be pleased.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank k_forristall

"K_forristall",

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at our motel.
I am glad you and your family we able to enjoy all we have to offer here.
We hope to see you again should your travels ever find you in the area
again.