Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$163
Hotels.com
Town Crier Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$247
Cove Bluffs Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$180
Inn at the Oaks(Eastham)(Great Value!)
Midway Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$171
Beach Plum Motor Lodge(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$143
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$117
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfour pointsoutdoor poollawn areacape codsmall fridgehammocksfacilitiesdog
Reviewed 17 September 2016

The room was clean although in need of renovation. No microwave was odd because we could not heat food or drinks. Especially odd since there is no free breakfast. Breakfast at their restaurant is expensive. This old motel is a part of the Sheraton next door and there were no staff in the office. Strangely, you had to go next door to the neighboring property for check-in and check-out. The fact that the WIFI did not work ruined the stay for my family. I was able to receive email but my family could not connect. This was because their system is so poor, not because it wasn't on and functioning. Pets are welcome if you are willing to pay extra. We could use the indoor pool at the Sheraton but it was cold and not enjoyable. We went to enjoy the hot tub but it had been removed. Overall, it was a bed for a night, but at these high prices, the owners need to invest in lots of improvements. We were under the metal stairs and were awakened when people started leaving. Lack of high speed internet is inexcusable in these modern times. Lack of simple amenities which most travelers expect like a microwave, WIFI, and free breakfast ruined our stay and I would not recommend that you stay here.

Room Tip: Avoid a room near the end of the building due to the metal stairs noise.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Cassandra S, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Gerald,
Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to clarify a few items. We do have a microwave in our lobby however you are correct in that we do tend to limit the office hours during the week as the motel is much quieter this time of year. The office is open 3-4 hours a day. However, the Four Points by Sheraton located next door that is owned and operated by the same management company does act as our second front desk. They are open 24 hours and also has a microwave in their lobby. This should have been mentioned at check-in and I do apologize if it was not. After getting your review we did look into the internet issue and discovered the router needed to be rebooted. We appreciate you mentioning it so we could fix the issue, we encourage all of our guests to do this while with us. It is not a burden, it is what we are here for. Truly sorry for the inconveniences and wish you a wonderful fall!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself needs some renovating it's outdated. The pool was nice and I liked that you can go next door and use their pools at their sister hotel. The location was great and located near many great restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2016
Cassandra S, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Very clean, basic rooms. Comfortable beds with plenty of cozy pillows. Great spot for beaches, bike riding and trips to Wellfleet and P-town. You can use the pools (indoor and outdoor) at the Sheraton next door. Bellamy's restaurant provides great food to eat at the pool.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our motel.
We are happy you enjoyed your time with us!
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

The title of the review says it best. You will pay around $159 p/night in peak season. If that price was higher I'd feel like I was ripped off.

The room was clean, bed was a bit hard/uncomfortable but functional. I could not have stayed more than the 2 nights but my expectations of a nice comfortable stay are much much higher than this motel could match.

I had to spend 5 minutes to decipher how to use the TV remote control. They do not provide instructions about how to pull up the TV show list on their cable TV. Once you do figure it out you will be frustrated in that there is no page up/down button. So to look through 200 shows, you will have to press the down button almost 200 times!

Everthing about this motel is based on the "How to just get by" policy. College kids will find this just fine. A place to shower, sleep and get dressed. Anyone who expects any more will be disapointed.

You know, even with their limitations, if I felt like the staff was trying to help out, trying to go above and beyond, I'd have a different opinion. I saw more of an: "Here it is, this is what we have, can't help you more that that" attitude.

No one was rude, no one was unfriendly. There is no morning coffee on the premises.

I hope this helps you make the best decision about where to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor. If you are handicapped ask for room 7. it is right next to the handicapped space.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

I am sorry to see you were unhappy with your experience here. I wish we had known you were having trouble with the TV remote we would have been happy to personally show you how to use it. I am sorry you did not feel how much we care about our guests and want them to have the best stay possible. It's disappointing to see you did not feel fully satisfied with our motel or the staff.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Ocean Park Inn is in a great location near beaches on the National Seashore! The staff were very accommodating and pleasant, rooms were clean, and the pool was fabulous!! There is a restaurant next door. I highly recommend Ocean Park Inn!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Cassandra S, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Maureen,

Thank you for your 5 star review!
Glad to see you enjoyed your time with us and the surrounding area in Eastham. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future!

Innkeeper