All reviews four points outdoor pool lawn area cape cod place to stay small fridge hammocks facilities dog summer carpeting convenience orleans
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Attended conference next door for one week. Rooms were adequate in that they were clean, swept and beds made daily. Complaints were showers ran ice cold for almost 6 minutes before warm water no matter what time of day (before 6am or in evening) and office was not staffed for morning checkout. Had to go next door to Four Points Sheraton ( where conference was) to check out.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Cassandra S, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

"Margaret C",

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience.
I have not heard this about the hot water so I will speak with maintenance right away,
I am sorry this occurred. Our office opens in the morning at 8 AM and the Four Points acts as our second Front Desk when the office is closed should you need any assistance. We do hope to have you return again next year. I hope you enjoyed the conference!
-Cassandra

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Rooms needed repair (especially in bathroom); housekeeping did not vacuum daily; room was not ready by check in time; laundry/vending machine facilities were dirty and unkept and pool needed major vacuuming. Clearly a tourist motel in that at least there's
a roof over your head.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Cassandra S, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

I am truly sorry your experience was not better. I did pass this information along to the correct departments to make sure we had taken care of these items. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention so we can continue to improve our service to our guests. We strive for much better and I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

First off our room was supposed to be ready for check-in at 3pm. We arrived at 5pm and it still had not been cleaned and ready for our arrival. Although we were compensated with a free breakfast voucher for the length of our stay.
The room itself smelled musty and the beds were so small, my fiancée' and I had to sleep in separate beds. There are no closets. They had a huge hook with hangers on it for your clothes.
The bathroom was clean and updated, but when taking a shower, the water temperature would fluctuate between ice and fire depending on what people in other rooms were doing.
The only plus of this hotel is that you are allowed to use ALL of the facilities at The Four Points Sheraton next door. Definitely not worth the money paid for this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Missy M
Cassandra S, Innkeeper at Ocean Park Inn Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2015

"Missy M" I am so sorry this was your experience at our motel. It is definitely not what we strive for. As I do not recall specifics on the items mentioned I know they are not common. We usually can provide guaranteed 3 PM check-in times and some times even earlier. I was surprised to see you couldn't check in and it was 5 PM. I wish I had known more about this while you were here so I could have provided some answers and possibly corrected the situation so this was not what you were left remembering about us. I hope you would possibly consider trying us again.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

This property is in a prime location with everything you need. It is very well-maintained and the staff are very friendly and helpful. There are beautiful indoor and outdoor pools, lots of green space for outside games, hammocks, picnic tables, a beautiful bike/hiking trail right behind the property and the best beaches on the Cape just minutes away. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

"christinedl8965FO" we are so happy you were able to enjoy our motel. You explained everything just the way we see it as well. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this pet-friendly inn with our dog for 3 days just before Labor Day weekend. This inn is an excellent choice for the nightly rate. Truly staying here with your pet is no hassle and they have expansive grounds for dog walking, and provide free doggie-poop bags so you can be considerate of other guests. The innkeeper Margaret was extremely attentive to our needs, helpful with advice on local cuisine, and helped us avoid the high-traffic areas and helped us make great beach choices. Our daily chat with Margaret in the motel office (which resembles a relaxing cape spa more than a motel office) was a great part of every day...plus she always had ice cold filtered water, fresh baked cookies, and toys for the little ones. Our room was clean, comfortable, and the AC worked great. We spent a couple of hours every afternoon at their pool (which was mostly empty) which was clean and enjoyable. We also napped every afternoon on their comfortable hammocks in the shade of their big oak trees. The back of the property connects to the Cape Cod bike trail which was great. Overall fantastic stay!!! Thank you Ocean Park Inn...we'll be back!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Happiness330970

We are so happy to hear that you really enjoyed your time with us and on the Cape! Margaret was happy to hear you were so satisfied with her suggestions and that you had a great stay. A lot of people love the hammocks, I am glad you were able to enjoy them as well. The end of August - October are great times to visit us because the Cape slows down and everything is still open. Even better, after Labor Day you do not have to pay to go to the beaches! We are able to offer great rates in the "off season" as well. We hope to be able to have you with us again!