“Good Food and Friendly Service”
Review of Persy's Place

Persy's Place
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in East Wareham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This should be a flagship restaurant for the chain. The food is always good and the service is always friendly which is not always true for the other Persy's I've eaten in.

samantha l, Manager at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hi
We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Who ever does the hiring at Persys does a great job. No matter what location I visit I get the happiest, friendliest waitresses that make me feel comfortable. Wareham has a few new faces and it’s refreshing to see such a nice staff in a breakfast restaurant, mornings are what starts people’s day off and a good server really adds to that. Really makes all the difference to the regulars. Thank you for the great service no matter which Persys I stop into!

samantha l, Manager at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Alex
We strive for excellent customer service! Every experience should begin and end with a smile.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Food was so good, and the service was great as well. Definitely the best pace to get breakfast in Massachusetts!

samantha l, Manager at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Jazz
Thank you for considering us the best breakfast spot in Ma

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great Food. Great Service. Persys has a great friendly atmosphere. Great spot for a big family breakfast or if you single and looking for a quick good bite to eat

Hi Joseph
Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Very clean and nice, food wad cooked to my specific details that I told the waitress. The manager Kacey was our parties waitress she was nice and sociable made me feel welcome. Will return next time I visit the cape. A must eat restaurant.

Hi Dylan
Thank you for such a nice review! We can’t wait to see you again some day