“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We visited Amari as a change from the usual Cape Cod restaurants specializing in sea food. Sue, our server, made many excellent suggestions. My brother-in-law and I selected the Veal Florentina, our sister-in-law enjoyed a steak and my wife raved about the Frutti de Mare Fra Diavolo. I suggest the reader have a look at their menu for full descriptions of the dishes. The veal was outstanding. My wife exclaimed her meal was one of the best ever, took some of the large portion home and again raved about the dish at lunch the following day. The interior was cozy and friendly. A fine time was had by all.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Everything about Amari is oh so good! The food is phenomenal, the staff is awesome, and the atmosphere is beautiful. I've always had a wonderful experience there. The staff is so accommodating and friendly. The food is always delicious and the portions are huge. For appetizers we had calamari, scallops wrapped in bacon (yum!) and the biggest,most delicious Bruschetta I've ever had! For our meals we had Chicken Parmigiana and Salmon Alla Griglia. That was some of the best salmon I've ever had. It was cooked to perfection and it was served with the perfect sauce! My mom & son said the chicken was the thickest and best chicken parm they've ever had. The sides and other accompaniments are so good, too. We finished our meals with heavenly cheesecake. Love this place and can't wait to go back. Luckily I'm a local, so I'll be able to go there often!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Nice selection of Italian dishes, they will customized most dishes to your tastes. Food was very good and plentyful. Very good friendly service.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

A pleasing, comfortable atmosphere, good service, and excellent food = a recipe for a nice night. The soup of the day was pasta fagioli, and it was delicious. I ordered a cup, but it sure looked like a bowl to me (not complaining). The veal florentina was incredible -- a generous portion of veal medallions and three large shrimp with angel hair pasta and asparagus. I am sure their desserts would also be wonderful, but we were too full to try (this visit).

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We went to Amari for Easter dinner. They had an excellent easter special menu, with great choices the food was exceptional. service was top notch and the atmosphere was as always, excellent. Go here you will not be disappointed!