“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at the Nauset Beach Club and it was lovely. We started with the Caesar salad which was outstanding - the dressing was outstanding. It had complexity, was light, lemony and cheesy - we wanted to lick the plate! My wife had the gambero e fettuccini, poached jumbo shrimp, fish fume with red and yellow herb roasted tomatoes, shaved garlic and garden lemon thyme all on a bed of linguini. She noted that the shrimp were delicious but the sauce was very disappointing - not enough garlic and the sauce had a sweetness like tomato soup. This is the radon for my 4 rating - my dish absolutely earned a 5. I ordered aragosta e tagliatelle con spinachi which was outstanding. The sauce was cognac lobster sauce and the flavor was perfect - not too heavy and beautifully seasoned. The lobster was excellent - large pieces which were tender and sweet - beautiful dish!! We are going back this week - my wife wants to have the lobster and I am looking forward to the veal chop. I saw the chop headed for another table and the aroma was tantalizingly. The restaurant has a wonderful ambience - roomy but, at the same time, cozy. We're looking forward to our next meal there and highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We celebrated my parents anniversary here. The owner made sure everything was special. The restaurant itself is beautiful. We had a very difficult time deciding what to order - everything appealed. Not only was everything delicious but they were very careful with one member of our party who has a very severe gluten allergy. We were so grateful for the good food, atmosphere and care! Lovely evening.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Had an excellent dinner with my dear friends who live in Harwich Port. My pasta bolognese was terrific as was the wine and desert. Our waitress Elizabeth was wonderful.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We've never been disappointed here and the food is consistently very good. I always have seafood, we like the atmosphere and the service is always friendly and professional. We had a party of four last night having a variety of baked and grilled seafood dishes that were prepared well and very tasty. Very happy with the service and we'll certainly be back again over the next week.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Absolutely delicious, lamb was cooked to perfection, dessert was fabulous. Check out the gardens out back, fresh veggies. A solid choice if in town.