All reviews cape cod continental breakfast coffee cake owners and staff hard boiled eggs lovely property perfect place to stay make you feel at home each morning across the street mayflower beach friendly hosts room was spotless many years a wonderful stay new owners whale watching
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I have been to the Sesuit Harbor House a few times....and will always go back. The place is in a great location and the property/rooms are well kept. The greatest asset are the hosts, Kim and Jim Marchand. They are lovely and happy to assist guests with just about anything. I left some clothes in my room and they contacted me to return them. I
was willing to cover costs but they insisted they would take care of it....and I received the package a couple of days later.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2018

At 89 years-old you've stayed in a few hotels over the years.

My aunt has excellent taste, high standards and appreciates the little details that make a place like the Sesuit Harbor House such a wonderful place to stay. She loved the framed prints, kitchen amenities, cleanliness and the indulgence of watching TV from bed (something she doesn't do at home).

The bed. Isn't that one of the make or break factors of a good night's sleep? This bed was very comfortable. The perfect balance of firmness for support and cushyness for comfort. There are an abundance of pillows - something I truly appreciate.

Our mid-week and 'close to off season' stay didn't include breakfast, but the room where the bistro tables are set up look like the perfect spot for a cup of tea or morning coffee.

My one great disappointment - neither of the two cats seemed interested in fulfilling my need for a 'cat fix'. This is the nature of cats, no matter how much we try to convince them that they should let us pet them, they'll do whatever they want. So I guess in a round-a-bout way, I got a kitty fix when the cat expressed her disinterest.

I'm traveling the US in an RV - and Kim was very accomodating in helping me find parking options for my 24' motorhome.

We stayed in room 10 - equipped with 2 beds, a kitchenette, bathroom, porch chairs, large closet, TV

Room tip: Room 10 had a wonderful view of the grounds and pool area
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2018

This was our first time staying at Sesuit Harbor House. We would definitely stay again. The accommodation were cozy and very clean. The grounds are well manicured. The front desk staff were very welcoming and offered us fresh cookies when we arrived.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Our stay with four families, 13 of us in total was awesome!! The owners and staff went above and beyond to make our stay extra special!!

The breakfast was delicious and the grounds were immaculate. The pool was super clean, we had so much fun .

Our rooms were clean, adorable such a typical cape cod vibe!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We just returned from our first stay at Sesuit Harbor House and are ready to turn around and head right back there! We were lucky enough to stay in the c.1735 Main House, in a quaint and comfortable room, cushy Queen with thick mattress topper and great water pressure in the large bathroom.
Jim and Kim are warm and helpful from restaurant advice to late night corkscrew hunt. The rest of the front of the house staff were great - shout out to Mary-Ann and best wishes to Rebecca on her Prague adventure. When we made the reservation, Mary-Ann asked whether there was any special reason for our trip and when we got to the room, chilled Prosecco and champagne glasses and a reminder to enjoy our romantic week awaited us.
We will be back. The pool is great; all the corners to read or picnic in shade or sun you would want; bikes to borrow and many nearby places to ride on and off the Rail Trail, but not before strong coffee and healthy breakfast provided.
Enjoy!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple