All reviews cape cod continental breakfast coffee cake owners and staff hard boiled eggs lovely property perfect place to stay make you feel at home each morning across the street mayflower beach friendly hosts room was spotless many years a wonderful stay new owners whale watching
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the lovely Sesuit Harbor House for 3 nights. We used the hotel's bikes to go to the beach. My bike even had a basket large enough to hold 2 pool towels and a small bag of beach supplies! Locks and helmets were also supplied. The hotel is centrally located to restaurants and many Cape Cod towns. The owners are delightful. All staff members are helpful and courteous. When asked, they take the time to map and highlight activities at each destination. They even recommend the best places to park! Breakfast was scrumptious. Fresh fruit salad and assorted baked goods, as well as other breakfast foods, were available each morning. We hate to leave this lovely hotel. We can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

My half sister lives on Cape Cod and recently took me here for a seafood dinner and what we thought would be a nice view. were we mistaken! The full moon rose over the harbor, casting a silver glow on the water and the beautiful boats moored there. It was stunning!

Then there was the food! You get to bring your own wine, which is a pls considering the massive lineup, however if you order from the raw bar, orders are ready within minutes. However, there is the wine. And the view. Photo opportunities everywhere. Meeting new people (and their dogs) as everyone shares picnic tables that are placed and to end. We shared the tuna sashimi and the lobster crab cakes and everything was impeccable. Then I decided to get adventurous and try oysters for the first time in my life. Not Wellfleet oysters I was told, but juicier, meatier oysters from Maine, where the water is colder this time of year. I must say I was pleasantly surprised because I had always been nervous about the texture.

The evening ended when a skunk emerged from the bushes and scared the few people that were still sitting at the tables off to their cars.

A wonderful experience and I can't wait to return!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We hadn't been back to the Cape in years; but our friends, who have coming to Dennis for many years , invited us to come along this year.
As soon as we arrived we were able to relax immediately. Our hosts Kim & Jim
we're warm & welcoming . They made us feel like their home was our home.
The room was very comfortable with no amenity lacking.
The pool was inviting, and the property
beautifully maintained.
The daily continental breakfast offerings
left one not 'wanting' for anything.
And a lovely gift shop, on property, was a great place to pick up those last gift items
to surprise family members with upon
arriving home.
Looking forward to returning next summer.
same time, place & room
Best...
Claudia & Cliff Vaudreuil
Woodbury, CT

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2016

The Sesuit Harbor House is a wonderful motel! The owners, Kim & Jim, were always around to help make your stay even better. Our room was just a queen bed but, sufficient for us and always clean.

The grounds were well kept, the pool very nice, and the breakfast delicious. There are lots of extra amenities this place has that makes it a great value for the area!

Kim & Jim go the extra mile to make sure you have what you need to have a great stay. They run a very tight ship and it certainly shows.

We heard many of the other guests talking to the owners and it seemed as if most of them were repeat visitors. If we get back to the Cape Cod area, this is where we will stay.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Kim and Jim are such knowledgeable hosts and very willing to make suggestions. This was our third visit and they helped us find new spots to visit that will become favorites in the future. Rooms are spacious and clean. The pool is just perfect after a day in the heat or at the beach. The breakfast is wonderful and very convenient. The hosts bend over backwards to be certain that you're satisfied. We plan to return again next summer.

Date of stay: July 2016